Similarweb is a place for the dreamers. A place to grow personally & professionally, by constantly challenging yourself & the status quo, bringing in new ideas, & simply daring to explore In Similarweb youll be surrounded by talented individuals that are passionate about data, technology, & people.
For five years running, Similarweb has been chosen as one of Dun & Bradstreets TOP BEST HI-TECH COMPANIES TO WORK FOR IN ISRAEL. We raised over $240M & have 800 employees across 10 global offices. In May 2021, we began trading on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), & we couldnt have done it without each & every one of our Similarwebbers.
We believe in balancing between the flexibility of working from home, & the fun of working together & face to face personal connections. That is why, at Similarweb we have implemented a Hybrid model, in which you work from the office 3 days, & can decide to work from home two days a week. Enjoying the best of both worlds!
What does the day to day of Account Manager at Similarweb look like:
As an Account Manager for the dedicated SimilarWeb Enterprise team, you will work in an exciting new business unit at the forefront of marketing technology & big data; working with many of the worlds leading brands.
You will be responsible for retention & expansion of accounts in addition to driving adoption of our Market Intelligence solutions in core processes across the business. You will own the relationship with customers & key decision makers helping them to achieve their business goals & KPIs.
- Manage & develop long-term partnerships with some of the biggest brands in the world
- Increase renewal rates
- Manage relationships with account users regarding engagement & product adoption in order to exceed commercial targets
- Identify & lead up-sell opportunities to drive new business growth through greater advocacy & reference-ability
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction & overall engagement
What will I bring to the team?
- Minimum 3 years experience of sales or account management in customer-facing roles (SaaS background preferred)
- Experience in working with Enterprise accounts
- Strong understanding of the digital marketing space
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Ability to influence, confidently handle objections, & resolve customer issues
- Experience client-direct sales and/or account management, & be highly successful at running consultative sales processes in large, complex prospect organizations
- Experience in presenting to & interacting with senior management of prospect organisations
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Team player able to effectively interact with colleagues & business partners across the company.
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product & a great company starts with finding amazing people & helping them grow & develop professionally & personally. At SimilarWeb, youll be surrounded by the most talented professionals & youll work across departments gaining skills & driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success & we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions & are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: Its in our nature; & we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company & a great product & it begins with valuing each & every member of our team