Data Integrity Analyst
We are hiring a Data Integrity Analyst to join Squarespaces Engineering organization as part of our Data/Business Intelligence team.
As a Data Integrity Analyst you will engage with business & technology stakeholders & subject matter experts to support processes that ensure that Squarespace maintains an excellent data environment. Day-to-day, youll work with colleagues across the organization from data engineers & data scientists to Finance, Compliance, Marketing & Product Leads to document, improve, & enhance Squarespaces data ecosystem.
The Data Integrity Analyst is an individual contributor role reporting to the Data Integrity Lead in New York City.
All Squarespace employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices & provides flexibility for our employees.
- Support the core activities of Data Governance at Squarespace
- Manage, evolve & evangelize a company-wide Data Catalog, supporting the documentation of data from both business & technical perspectives
- Train, support, & coach business & technical partners on Data Governance workflows & tooling
- Document business & technical requirements related to data quality & data transformation, as well as related data lineage & requirements traceability
- Support the formal description of Squarespace data & data structures, including data definitions, data models, data flow diagrams
- Collaborate with technical & business stakeholders to Identify causes of poor data quality, document solutions, & communicate findings.
- Identify & ensure the resolution of data quality issues
- Relevant experience as a business analyst for technical projects
- Demonstrated success working in a collaborative, cross-functional team environment
- An understanding of & passion for Data Governance
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills, capable of presenting complex issues in a clear, concise & persuasive manner to business & technical professionals.
- Ability & desire to quickly absorb a broad range of technical concepts
- Hands-on Data Analysis skills using SQL & related technology.
- Familiarity with business intelligence & data warehousing technologies, big data tooling, ETL & streaming pipeline systems (e.g., airflow & dbt)
- Preferably strong knowledge data models/modeling & ability to apply models to newly developed data warehouse & related tools & processes
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world's most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespace's team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Free lunch & snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) & pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.