Programmatic Account Manager Internship
Are you a student who is interested in learning about the exciting world of digital media, local advertising & audience extension? If so, then Townsquare Media is looking for someone like you! Our Audience Extension team is looking for a Programmatic Account Manager Intern to work with the Audience Extension team, supporting local sellers in over 65 markets across the US. The intern will be a hands-on contributor to our expanding Local & National Digital sales efforts leveraging data, technology & strategic buying platform partners in our extended portfolio.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A tech-savvy student working towards a degree with a focus in business, digital marketing, social media, communication, or analytics
- Responsible, detail-oriented, creative, organized, enthusiastic, proactive
- Strong interest in Digital Media, Client Services, Programmatic Buying, Data & Audience Targeting
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Strong, professional, written & verbal communication skills, including business & creative writing
- Available to work on a part-time basis throughout the school year or full-time basis during the summer months
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist with the development of media plans, which includes pre-sale strategy, that set up campaigns for success
- Help to launch sold campaigns in a timely manner: generating pixels within our AppNexus DSP platform, ensuring ad banners are to specifications, uploading creative, creating Internal Insertion Orders & gathering all necessary campaign details
- Work with the Client Services Account Management team to ensure campaigns launch correctly & run smoothly
- Assist with campaign performance report creation & distribution
- Steward additional team projects, which support growth & development of the business unit
Townsquare is a radio, digital media, entertainment & digital marketing solutions company principally focused on being the premier local advertising & marketing solutions platform in small & mid-sized markets across the U.S. Our assets include 320 radio stations & more than 330+ local websites in 67 U.S. markets, a digital marketing solutions company (Townsquare Interactive), a proprietary digital programmatic advertising platform (Townsquare Ignite) & approximately 200 live events with over one million attendees each year. Our brands include local media assets such asWYRK,KLAQ,K2andNJ101.5; iconic regional & national events such as theTaste of Country Music Festival,WE Fest,Country Jam, theBoise Music Festival, theRed Dirt BBQ & Music FestivalandTaste of Fort Collins; & leading tastemaker music & entertainment websites such asXXLmag.com,TasteofCountry.comandLoudwire.com.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Townsquare Media provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Townsquare Media complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms & conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation & training. Townsquare Media expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Townsquare Medias employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to & including discharge.