Were looking for an Associate Live Technical Producer to join Vimeos Live Production team! As a Live Producer, you will partner with our Sales team & Enterprise customers to architect & execute live solutions. In this role, your responsibilities will be two-fold:
- Understanding prospects' live streaming needs & translating how our platform & production offerings could be a fit
- Technically producing live content for our Enterprise customers & internal teams
The Vimeo Live Production Team provides virtual & in-person turnkey production services exclusively to our Enterprise customers. We work on a variety of events including town halls, product releases, concerts, fashion shows, & conferences. In working on these events, youll be responsible for end-to-end technical execution of each assigned production for both external & internal clients.
This is not a fully remote position. You will be expected to work some days out of our HQ in NYC.
What youll do:
- Oversee end-to-end production of assigned live broadcasts for internal & public-facing events. This includes pre-production planning of each event as well as directing/TDing during the show
- Communicate with internal & external partners to understand the customers goals & provide technical solutions for a successful broadcast
- Share your live broadcast expertise with customers by providing training on Vimeos suite of software solutions
- Design & build technical workflows for both remote & in-person live broadcasts, while also being able to identify potential fail points & implement backup plans
- For onsite production: lead crew in building technical workflow, collaborate with other production teams, & direct/TD webcast including directing camera operators & audio engineers
- Collect & analyze feedback from prospective customers to influence roadmap, collaborating with sales engineering, engineering, & product management teams to meet our prospects business challenges & align with Vimeos business objectives
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 2+ years of professional live production experience
- Ability to function independently & in high-pressure environments
- Understanding of live video production workflows & experience troubleshooting issues in real-time
- Experience representing technical concepts to an audience of varying technical understanding
- Ability to communicate with all levels of partners clearly & professionally
- Ability to work nontraditional hours, including occasional nights and/or weekends based on production scheduling
- At some point in the future: willingness to travel, both domestically & internationally. A valid drivers license & passport is required
Vimeo is the worlds leading professional video platform & community. We empower over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest brands to grow their business with video. Our products make it easy to create high-quality, impactful videos & to reach teams, audiences & customers anywhere.
Vimeo is powered by a growing team of over 650 passionate, dedicated humans. Were headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. We believe our impact is greatest when our workforce represents the diverse & global community that we serve, & were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is prioritized in how we build our products, leaders & culture. Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs.