Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data & technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work makes a real impact. Were the most-visited car-shopping site in the US & we are growing fast in our international markets. Ready to come along for the ride?
CarGurus is seeking a Sales Reporting Co-op to join our Sales Operations team! This individual will play an integral role in supporting & improving reporting of our Sales Operations organization. The co-op will contribute to the teams success by assisting with technology enablement, reporting & analytics, & process innovation & optimization.
The ideal candidate for this role is a highly motivated, self-starter with excellent interpersonal & tech skills. A strategic & results-oriented individual possessing strong analytical skills, who faces challenges with enthusiasm & excels at solving complex business problems. If you embody these traits & are looking to start fast in a well-rounded Sales Reporting opportunity, this is the role for you!
This is a full-time, paid, Fall 2022 Co-op position. Only students currently enrolled in a full-time undergraduate program will be considered. Must be eligible to work 40 hours a week from July 2022 - December 2022.
What youll do:
- Own data update tasks on Salesforce.com, identify & implement process improvements
- Assist with supporting Sales Operations technology & reporting stack
- Assist with managing data integrity across systems to ensure accuracy, completeness, & consistency
- Streamline & document processes that promote CRM best practices
- Research & evaluate new tools & solutions that support sales needs
- Develop reports to analyze data from various sources & prepare KPI presentations
- Collaborate & partner with cross-functional departments (including Sales, Enterprise Applications, Process Innovation, Product Operations, Finance, Legal, etc.) to execute critical initiatives
- Provide support to Sales Operations, Sales, & Enterprise Application team members on ad hoc projects & requests
Who You Are:
- Current student pursuing a Bachelors or Masters degree in business, information systems, or a similar field.
- At least one previous co-op/internship experience.
- Full-time work availability during standard business hours (Eastern Time).
- Pending COVID-19 protocols, able to work remotely or in the Cambridge, MA office.
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications, specifically Excel, Outlook, & PowerPoint.
- Experience in creating reports using Pivot Tables & VLOOKUPs in Excel
- Experience with CRM systems (Salesforce experience preferred).
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
- Proven track record to effectively self-start, multi-task, act inventively, follow-through, & meet deadlines.
- Works well with others & independently in a fast-paced, evolving environment.
- SQL Experience will be a plus
- Experience with Looker will be a plus
We work hard every day to build the worlds most trusted & transparent automotive marketplace, but trust & transparency dont just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves & their potentialwhere you dont just fit, you thrive. We dont discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
Currently, CarGurus employees in the US can choose to work from home / remotely or participate in a phased return to our beautiful office spaces on a voluntary basis. We expect most roles to be in-office at least 60% of the time later this year (specific date TBD). In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada & the UK. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA & London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.
We recognize that flexibility plays a critical role in enabling our people to thrive in both their personal & professional lives. We currently welcome Gurus into our Cambridge, MA office on a voluntary basis but do not require employees to physically be in the office. We will adopt a hybrid working model when health experts & government officials in our local communities deem it safe to do so. Specific arrangements within this model will be up to team leaders discretion; we encourage you to discuss your questions & needs during the interview process.
All US CarGurus employees are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19, unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation. This helps us to safeguard the health of our employees & their families, our customers & visitors, & the community at large.