ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is looking for a Product Marketing Manager, New Products, who will be responsible for leading go-to-market strategies that drive key business & engagement metrics across our marketing channels & product platforms. In this role, you are responsible for partnering with the business to drive awareness, conversion & retention for current Peloton products (with a specific focus on Peloton Guide) & future Peloton products that are under development.
Youll combine product thinking, data analysis, segmentation, go-to-market planning, & positioning to define how we bring new product offerings & features. Partnering with authorities on a wide variety of teams (Product, Creative, Integrated Marketing, Consumer Insights, Strategy, Legal, Sales, etc.), youll identify, prioritize, & accelerate the growth of Peloton Guide & future Peloton products. Youll use data to demonstrate the success of your work.
The ideal candidate is a collaborative, strategic, & analytical problem solver who is a strong ,standout teammate (no job is too small or too large), works well within ambiguity, can clearly communicate a vision & uses data to drive marketing-lead growth.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Develop a keen understanding of the customer through segmentation, competitive market analysis, surveys, interviews & product usage data
- Build deep knowledge of the business in order to craft, launch & optimize new & existing strategies to drive performance & sustainable growth
- Develop product positioning, messaging frameworks & value propositions for evergreen marketing, product launches & seasonal marketing campaigns
- Lead go-to-market strategy for new products / features & partner with other internal Marketing teams to build cross-channel marketing plans that drive awareness, product adoption & retention
- Leverage data & research to develop insights that influence product development, go-to-market strategy & marketing campaign activations
- Collaborate with marketing channel owners (e.g. web, lifecycle), sales & customer experience teams to develop marketing & enablement materials that successfully bring a product to market
- Closely collaborate with Product Marketers across different business units & geographies on Peloton-wide initiatives & campaigns
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- 5-7 years of work experience in a related role; 2+ in product marketing, brand management, full stack marketing or strategy roles
- Bachelors Degree required, MBA a plus
- Experience in marketing in an innovative, fast-paced & customer-centric environment
- Experience driving & implementing global projects with many collaborators
- Strong communication skills with comfort influencing senior-level, cross-functional teams
- Proven data-first approach to building products & solving business needs
- Multi-dimensional skillset, including: tactical planning, strategic execution, cross-functional relationship management, analytical & quant skills
- Forward-thinking, organized, & diligent
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, & Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, & best-in-class fitness experts & Instructors.
At Peloton, we motivate the world to live better. Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. By combining hardware, software, content, retail, apparel, manufacturing, Member support, & so much more, we deliver an exhilarating fitness experience that unlocks our members' greatness. Join our team to unlock yours.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer & committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Peloton has a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health & well-being of our employees & customers globally. All employees based in the U.S. & Canada are required to provide proof of vaccination, unless the employee has a Peloton-approved reasonable accommodation or as otherwise required by law.