At ActionIQ, our engineers are responsible for building the only scalable CDP in the market. This product & the platform it operates on is a complex & feature rich distributed data system which we offer as a multi-cloud SaaS solution to our clients.
We are opening this Chief Architect position, reporting directly to the CTO, to play a lead role in driving our technology strategy & to ensure we continue to develop our best-in-class architecture. This person will provide thought leadership, mentoring & implementation guidance to the engineers they work with on project initiatives. The Chief Architect will work closely with Engineering, Product & Customer Success leadership to ensure that we continue to evolve our platform & meet future client demand.
- Working closely with CTO, own & drive the vision for ActionIQ's system architecture
- Lead big, cross cutting projects with significant impact through entire lifecycle of execution.
- Optimize whatever aspect of system is the bottleneck. Find those areas & improve them.
- Bringing the latest industry knowledge to our company. Ensure AIQ is utilizing the best solutions. Teach our engineers best practices.
- Interface regularly with product team, customers, & sales to identify areas of impact & predict the future
- Mentor other engineers helping them grow into senior architects
- Kickstart new initiatives by building the initial codebase & handing off to engineers to build upon the core abstractions.
- Run experimental far thinking R&D projects, understanding the nuance of how to drive these differently & when to loop them into the roadmap or cut them off.