Intersection is revolutionizing the way information is shared in public spaces to ease & enrich peoples journeys through their cities & connect them to their communities. We connect brands with people where they are via relevant & impactful experiences, & we earn the trust of our partners through our shared mission, working together to build the foundation for a connected future.
As a Installer Trainee at Intersection, you will assist in maintaining our advertising assets in the San Franciscometro area. You are highly motivated, reliable & dedicated, & able to work well in a team environment. You should have excellent written & verbal communication skills, & you must possess a valid driver's license with a good driving record. You should be comfortable working in the elements year-round. Knowledge of San Francisco & the bay area is a plus.
This is a full-time, night shift position. The hours on Monday - Friday, 9:00pm - 5:30am. This position is compensated at $16.71 per hour.
What you will accomplish:
- Ensure the proper installation & removal of advertisements
- Accurately record & report all install/removal information prior to the end of each shift
- Report safety & maintenance related problems to supervisor/operations manager
- Participate in company training, safety meetings & other meetings & events as directed
What we expect:
- Ability to lift or carry up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work alone or with minimal supervision
- Ability to reach with hands & arms; stoop, kneel, bend or crawl
- Perform non-routine duties as assigned by a supervisor
- Safely operate light to medium duty company trucks
Offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of motor vehicle records verification, social security number check & passing of a drug test at a certified testing facility.
Intersection is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Consistent with our mission of serving a diverse & global audience, we value a diverse workforce & inclusive culture which reflects that. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, & veteran status.