About the Role:
This role will drive the strategy & success for the North America Sales organization in the AdRoll BU. This leader will have experience successfully scaling & leading elite, distributed Sales teams across multiple territories & segments, while working strategically with Product, Operations, & Marketing to accelerate our growth. They will need to be comfortable in a startup environment where change is not only expected but embraced for the opportunities it represents, plus the ability to stay agile without losing site of key objectives. This role will oversee North America new business sales & account management, AdRolls largest global business, for our Direct & Agency teams based in San Francisco, Salt Lake City, & New York City.
- Strategic & operational responsibility for profitably & sustainable revenue growth of AdRolls NAMER Sales organization, growing the business through the scaled acquisition & expansion of new & existing customers & agencies.
- Hire, manage & develop leadership across departments from senior level leadership to front line sales.
- Work cross functionally & collaboratively to build scalable systems, tools, & process to enable the business to be successful.
- Work as a stakeholder with Product & Marketing to develop the product roadmap & go to market strategy & provide key insights, reporting, & strategic recommendations to Executive Leadership teams regarding the NAMER businesses.
- Drive increased customer engagement, retention across AdRolls product platform for both software & media.
- Work to maintain a strong performance culture. Growing & engaging the team through recruitment, hiring & employee development.
- 10+ years of experience in the Advertising Technology or Marketing Technology industry.
- 7-10+ years of successfully leading a +100 person sales & account management team through rapid growth.
- Proven success creating & executing GTM strategy for a US business unit that exceeds targets.
- Comprehensive knowledge & ownership of sales strategy & operations across multiple channels including inside sales, field sales & post sales scaled operations.
- Very comfortable on the front lines closing new business & cultivating key relationships.
- A genuine passion for developing those around you through coaching & training, key project assignments, & constructive feedback to grow & advance in their careers.
- An excellent communicator with strong written & verbal skills, including presenting & speaking publicly.
- Excellent industry, sales, & business acumen with strong analytical skills & a history of successful, data-driven decision making.
- Understands how to effectively prioritize initiatives & delegate work, but also comfortable rolling up your sleeves to get things done.
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited four-year university required; MBA or advanced degree a plus.
- Competitive salary & equity
- Medical / Dental / Vision benefits
- Paid time off & generous holiday schedule
- The opportunity to win the coveted Golden Bagel award
About AdRoll Group:
Since 2007, AdRoll has been on a mission to help businesses compete online & grow revenue. Ambitious commerce brands use the AdRoll Growth Platform to make their display, social, & email advertising work together to accelerate business growth. Powered by industry-leading automation & personalization, brands are better able to structure, measure, & sync their marketing efforts. Built for performance, our Growth Platform sees 37,000 customers generate more than $246 billion in sales annually.
AdRoll is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, London, Tokyo, Chicago, & Salt Lake City. Learn more at adroll.com.
AdRoll is committed to creating diverse teams of Rollers & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics.