SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings, with over 12 million companies continuously rated, operating in 64 countries. Founded in 2013 by security & risk experts Dr. Alex Yampolskiy & Sam Kassoumeh & funded by world-class investors, SecurityScorecards patented rating technology is used by over 25,000 organizations for self-monitoring, third-party risk management, board reporting, & cyber insurance underwriting; making all organizations more resilient by allowing them to easily find & fix cybersecurity risks across their digital footprint.
Headquartered in New York City, our culture has been recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace, by Crains NY as a "Best Places to Work in NYC," & as one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in New York for two years in a row. Most recently, SecurityScorecard was named to Fast Companys annual list of the Worlds Most Innovative Companies for 2023 & to the Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces in 2023 award recognizing forward-thinking employers for their unwavering commitment to employee engagement. SecurityScorecard is proud to be funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moodys, Sequoia Capital, GV & Riverwood Capital.
About the team:
Our team is making the world a safer place & helping to fight the good fight. We are not just selling a product, we are changing the way people can see the threats facing our world. We help people see risk, protect their teams & mitigate the risks we all face. We live in a digital world, & our world needs warriors...come be a "guardian of the digital domain."
What you will do:
The Product Marketing teams mission is to deliver the right product to the right audience using the right messaging. We are looking for a dynamic Senior Product Marketing Manager capable of taking the highly technical concepts found in our platform & making them come alive for our field team & our customers through stories that connect capabilities to customer experience. This integral member of the Product Marketing team will excel at working cross-functionally across product, marketing, & sales delivering on SecurityScorecards mission, creating compelling content, & driving outstanding results.
SecurityScorecard is a quickly growing, exciting, & fast-paced environment & we are looking for someone who can be innovative, creative, & turbo-charge our platform growth. The outcomes you will drive:
- Develop & lead clear go to market plans for our security ratings product which translate product innovations into solutions with repeatable customer buying motions that drive product adoption & revenue growth.
- Work with product to provide company-wide clarity on target customers (personas/ICP), their pain, & why they chose SecurityScorecard over alternatives as part of their security tech stack.
- Own & define the positioning & messaging to drive the launch of SecurityScorecard products to technical decision makers & influencers (CISO, CSO, CIO, Compliance Officer).
- Developing compelling messaging resonates with SecurityScorecards target audience, including their pain points, buying triggers & purchase process;
- Develop high quality technical marketing collateral such as solution briefs, white papers, ebooks, video demos, & more with strong writing skills;
- Collaborate effectively across multiple teams & stakeholders, including product management, sales, sales engineering, marketing, sales enablement, executives, & more;
- Drive comprehensive market research using both primary/secondary data to support segmentation, packaging, pricing, positioning, business value decisions;
- Be able to quickly embrace new opportunities & prioritize time effectively
- Identify & support high-value industry events to accelerate industry specific growth for SecurityScorecards Platform;
- Evangelize SecurityScorecards Platform internally & externally in all types of events including conferences, webinars, & more.
- 5+ years of technical product marketing experience (Security/compliance/marketing/audit equivalent) in B2B software, cybersecurity, & attack surface management experience preferred
- Technical background in cybersecurity with ability to translate complex concepts into compelling marketing materials
- Experience developing customer-facing messaging & content
- Assertive team player with the ability to positively influence to drive deliverables
- Ability to take complex ideas & simplify them in a way thats accessible
- An understanding of buying cycles across mid-market & large enterprises
- Bachelors degree and/or MBA in marketing, business, communications, or relevant field of study.
- Strong presentation & interpersonal skills, comfortable delivering presentations to large audiences.
- The ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive & to handle uncertainty, ambiguity, & the challenge of quickly evolving goals
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment & to juggle & prioritize across many simultaneous projects
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, Health benefits, & unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, & much more!
SecurityScorecard is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity & embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring & retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skill sets, ideas, & perspectives. We make hiring decisions based on merit & do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex or gender (including pregnancy) gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, age, marital, veteran, disability status or any other protected category in accordance with applicable law.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, in accordance with applicable law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SecurityScorecard does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. Please note that we do not provide immigration sponsorship for this position.