Hi, we're Oscar. Were hiring a Product Marketing Specialist to join our Growth PMM team in our New York office.
Oscar is a technology-driven, consumer-focused health insurance startup founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City. Our goal is to make health insurance simple, transparent, & human. We need your help to do so:
About the Role:
Youll be joining our Product Marketing (Growth) team, which is responsible for driving marketing strategies that increase membership growth & retention across Oscars three lines of business.
In your role as a Product Marketing Specialist, you will report into the Manager of Product Marketing (Growth) & you will have two major roles:
- Develop standardized processes that make working across our consumer lines of business more efficient.
- Be responsible to support & execute on projects for the team.
- Writing copy & content to help market our products to different key audiences:
- Develop content & implement regionalized email campaigns to communicate to prospective customers & brokers (in close partnership with our Sales team).
- Drive the content creation, design, & production of marketing collateral that concisely communicates Oscars value proposition to insurance brokers, businesses, & consumers. (While a good eye for design is extremely helpful in this role, you are not expected to be a Designer yourself; we have an internal Brand/Design/Production team to help bring your collateral visions to life!)
- Maintain & update Oscars marketing websitee.g., update site copy, upload documents, & build simple landing pages.
- Conducting data analysis & gathering insights:
- Conduct & draw insights from data analysis (usually via Google Sheets) on our consumers & markets.
- Drive the collection of competitive market intelligence/research across multiple markets/areas of service & lines of business, to ensure the Marketing team is investing in our biggest growth & retention opportunities.
- Developing processes that keep the Marketing function running smoothly:
- Own the development & execution of processes & tools that make our team work efficiently.
- 1+ years of project manager experience
- 1+ years of experience in designing & constructing decks.
- 1+ years of experience in analyzing large datasets.
- Experience in copywriting.
- Experience building processes from the ground up.
- SQL experience.
- Experience in a tech/start-up environment.
- A background in healthcare or health insurance marketing.
- An innovative mentality & a strategic thinker.
Life at Oscar:
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves & find both belonging & support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds & perspectives.
We aim to make health care affordable & accessible for all, & apply this same vision to our perks & benefits, including: medical benefits, unlimited paid-time off, paid parental leave, retirement plans, company social events, stocked kitchens, wellness programs, & volunteer opportunities.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicants disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pay Transparency Policy:
Oscar ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.