Compass, headquartered in NYC, is building the most advanced real estate technology in the world. Founded in 2012, Compass operates in 10 markets across the country with over 11,000 real estate agents nationwide. With support from top investors such as Softbank, Fidelity, Wellington, & IVP, Compass is experiencing hyper-growth & helping everyone find their place in the world.
As Equity Administrator, you will be an integral member of our dynamic & growing Finance team & will assume responsibility for administering our capitalization table & equity incentive programs. You will ensure accurate & timely tracking of plan participants, report on YTD numbers, & be the first point of contact for agentand employeeinquiries.
At Compass You Will
- Join a cohesive, rapidly growing team
- Help create a world class equity program at Compass.
- Create a process for onboarding new participants & ensuring that all relevant paperwork is created & executed in a timely manner
- Liaise with regional finance associates to ensure that activity is being properly recorded according to the participants elections
- Act as a first point contact for inbound inquiries regarding participant eligibility, vesting schedules, & the exercise process.
- Process option exercises in compliance with current rules & regulations
- Develop communications & educations materials to address employee inquiries
- Maintain database integrity & ensure accuracy of record keeping of equity data using Solium/Shareworks
- Assist in the creation of stock-based compensation expense reports, forecasts & analyses
- Create operating metrics & reporting to be shared with senior leadership
What We're Looking For
- BA or BS degree
- Four to five (4-5) years of experience in equity administration or public accounting (preferably with experience working on equity instruments)
- Prior experience managing an equity program
- Experience using Solium/Shareworks a plus
- Impeccable attention to detail & solid customer service instincts
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability & desire to roll up sleeves & be hands-on
- Positive, cooperative attitude; ability to work with multiple teams simultaneously, both internal & external
- Self-starter, positive attitude, zero ego, & ability to problem-solve with minimal supervision
- Strong quantitative skills
- Proficient in Excel