PubMatic is the automation solutions company for an open digital media industry. Featuring the leading omni-channel revenue automation platform for publishers & enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing nearly one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to activate meaningful connections between consumers, content & brands. Since 2006, PubMatic's focus on data & technology innovation has fueled the growth of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates eleven offices & six data centers worldwide.
We are immediately hiring a Publisher Development Associate to join our growing sales team in New York CIty.
This key contributor is responsible for driving revenue growth via new publisher acquisition, client retention & upselling to current publishers.
As a member of PubMatic's Publisher Development team, you will be responsible for establishing, long-term, mutually beneficial partnerships with digital media companies & other comScore publishers. You will be a key member of PubMatic's sales team involved in prospecting, selling, & closing long-term relationships.
The best candidates will have strong prior sales experience, as well as a clear understanding of the perspectives of buyers in the marketplace. They will have demonstrated a record of progressive responsibility & accomplishments in digital media and/or technology sales & operational requirements for monetization. You will excel in selling complex or technical products.
- Work with the Sales leadership team to define, achieve & exceed revenue & business goals
- Developsales strategy that drives accelerated business growth
- Work closely with the Marketing organization to shape go-to-market narrative, & be expert at articulating the story internally & externally
- Continuously prospectfor new business using your existing network of relationships & creating new relationships
- Evangelize & present PubMatic solutions for maximum immediate revenue recognition
- Support sales efforts through all aspects of the sales cycle including relationship initiation, negotiation, & closing
- Participatein industry events & assist in developing PubMatic's market presence
- Meetor exceeding quarterly revenue goals