Omada Health is looking for an Analyst to help grow & support the Strategic Finance organization. The Analyst will report to the Senior Manager of Strategic Finance & will be responsible for all areas relating to financial forecasting, including preparation of monthly forecasts, facilitating the annual planning process, executive dashboards & preparation of Board of Directors/Investor materials. We're looking for someone who breezes through tight financial deadlines thanks to efficient processes & has excellent interpersonal relationships with the broader company. We're a fast-growing company & need someone who thrives wearing multiple hats at a multitude of levels of responsibility.
If you have that rare combination of great soft skills as well as hard skills you are who we need!
- Responsible for financial planning & analysis across Omadas product lines
- Assist in gathering/updating revenue, expense, & headcount planning/forecasting & also continually improving on these processes
- Perform month end budget to actual analysis, ad hoc financial/business reporting, headcount reconciliation, vendor expense management, etc
- While financial analysis will play a critical role in succeeding in this role, the emphasis is on applying your overall analytical skills to become a highly valued cross functional business partner
- Must demonstrate strategic, analytical, interpersonal, organizational, & communication skills
- Have a macro understanding of the US healthcare system
- Thrives in a fast paced environment where ambiguity is the norm, things are constantly changing, & customer service to business partners is a top priority
You will love this job if you have/are:
- Bachelor's degree in a business related field (Finance, Accounting, Economics, etc)
- 1 to 2 years of work experience in Strategic Finance/Corporate Finance/or Accounting roles
- Experience in budgeting, forecasting, & business partnering
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Google Sheets, Google Slides
- Experience with Financial systems (ex. Netsuite, Anaplan) preferred
- Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines without compromising quality of work
- Ability to prioritize work in a fast paced environment with multiple projects & deadlines
- Competitive salary
- Stock options + extended post termination option exercise window (for Omadans who have a tenure of 3 or more years)
- Flexible vacation
- Parental Leave
- Health, Dental & vision
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering
- 401k retirement savings plan
About Omada Health: Omada Health is a digital care provider that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable behavioral change. Working with health plans, employers, & health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals dealing with chronic conditions, musculoskeletal issues, anxiety, & depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, & curriculums tailored to an individuals specific conditions & circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 450,000 participants across all 50 states. Omadas partners include major employers across the country, including Costco & Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Cigna & Kaiser.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, & ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated & leveraged to inform better design & business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.