About the Company:
Industrious is the largest premium coworking solution & flexible workspace provider in the U.S, with 50+ locations in 33 cities across the country. We partner with companies big & small to create productivity-driven workplace experiences that complement beautiful spaces with world-class hospitality. We are committed to the vision that everyone deserves to experience the pride & meaning that you get out of a great day at work. With $142 million in funding to-date, we are well-positioned to continue our rapid growth in the US & beyond.
As we enter our next phase of growth, our experienced leadership team is looking for hard-working people at all levels who are ready to join a warm, collaborative, & positive team dedicated to reclaiming the workplace experience. For more information, visit www.industriousoffice.com.
We kindly request that you do not call Industrious locations for employment inquiries.
About the Role:
Were looking for a self-starter to manage a complex of space for startups, traditional businesses, regional offices of national firms, small businesses, & freelancers. This person will be responsible for maximizing our occupancy through sales techniques & outstanding customer service, maintaining an extraordinary sense of community, running the day-to-day operations of the space, developing creative local marketing strategies, & planning engaging member events.
- Facilitating outstanding customer service
- Creating a warm & welcoming environment via Industrious hospitality initiatives
- Resolve member issues with professionalism & patience
- Devise & execute local marketing strategies to generate leads
- Conduct sales tours to execute on sales strategy & maintain high occupancy
- Managing community initiatives designed to develop member relationships
- Inputting & maintaining accurate data across various platforms
- Overseeing & executing daily office operations
- Liaison with facilities team on building operations & maintenance
- Management of local vendors & potentially an Operations Associate
- 3 - 7 years of work experience in sales, hospitality, customer service, or business operations
- Strong verbal & communication skills
- Self starter who has the ability to work independently
- Exceptional organizational & multitasking skills
- Ability to connect well with people; warm & approachable
- Team player
- Reliable, inquisitive, patient
- Passion for delighting customers
- Professional demeanor
- Enjoys continuous change & improvement
- High hustle quotient: willing to get your hands dirty as necessary to move fast & get things done
- Prior leadership experience a plus
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
- Daily breakfast, snacks, coffee, tea, & drinks at all Industrious locations
- Health care, including vision & dental
- 401K plan
- Smart casual dress code
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Company-wide outings & retreats (previous locations have included New Orleans & the Hamptons)
Industrious in the News:
Industrious is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees & applicants without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.