At VillageMD, we're looking for a Analyst/Associate, Market Growth Strategy to help us transform the way primary care is delivered & how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies & support. Inspiring them with better practices & consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven & patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, & never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
Could this be you?
Through comprehensive research & data analytics, the Analyst/Associate, Market Growth Strategy will play a primary role in developing insights necessary to growth strategy development & execution. This role will be instrumental in developing thoughtful market assessment strategies both initial & ongoing.
How you can make a difference
Critical Thinking & Analytics
- Develops data requests, ensures data validity & relevance, & identifies options to address issues
- Performs quantitative analysis, including building & organizing large datasets
- Profiles & evaluates intelligence around potential partners practice/physician composition, leadership teams, service offerings, & historical performance
- Conducts market research & applies critical thinking to industry trends, competitor dynamics, & current events to provide relevant business insights & opportunities
Work & Team Management
- Effectively prioritizes tasks & anticipates & addresses issues to ensure deadlines are met
- Proactively develops skills, seeks feedback, builds knowledge & shares insights with colleagues
Stakeholder Management & Communications
- Partners & engages with broad base of stakeholders
- Crafts presentation-ready communications to highlight key analytical insights & recommendations to operational team members, using strong written & verbal communication
- Anticipates questions, listens attentively & contributes in meetings
Skills for success
- A willingness to learn on your own & take initiative
- A bias for action & pragmatic solutions
- Strong research, writing, analytical & critical reasoning skills
- The ability to be flexible in an ambiguous & dynamic environment
- An inclination towards team-based work product & results
- Capability to distill complex, technical topics articulately to a non-technical audience
- A low ego & humility; an ability to gain trust through strong communication & doing what you say you will do
Experience to drive change
- Bachelor's Degree in Health Administration, Business, Finance, Marketing, Economics or a related field
- 1-2 years of experience in the areas of healthcare strategic and/or partnership planning preferred
- Strong analytical skillset combined with the ability to synthesize findings into leadership-level business recommendations
- Clear & concise verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to manage volume workload/projects, take initiative, & work independently within a fast-paced environment
- Genuine interest in or connection to the healthcare industry
- Comfortable in a flexible, ambiguous, & dynamic environment
- Proficient in Microsoft office; experience with SQL, Tableau, & PowerBI is a plus
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus & a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, & generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience & enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products & services & the advancement of innovative solutions & improved quality of healthcare for providers & patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture how inclusion & diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity & inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare.We believe building trust & innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance & respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system.Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.