Appian is a low-code automation platform that lets business people build powerful enterprise web & mobile apps with flexible, visual models instead of clunky custom code. At Appian, were not only about building awesome software, but also about growing our culture of passion, energy, & innovation; great people, great software!
As an Appian Associate Consultant, youll build & deploy web-based applications on the Appian platform to support our customers business strategies. From implementing the first process application to scaling up the program across the enterprise, you will bring our low-code platform to life.
About the Job:
- Leverage experience in a range of critical process improvement disciplines, including automation, business process management, knowledge management, personalisation, business intelligence, & application integration
- Utilise varied skill set & experience to construct, implement, & deploy process-centric business process management solutions based on Appian software, through design, configuration & deployment of our enterprise low-code platform
- Analyse a clients business strategy, their business processes, & develop technical solutions to support their business strategy
- Design prototypes, model business processes, & analyse requirements
- Implement quality assurance plans, system & load testing & roll-out plans
Youll be successful in this role if you are:
- Not an order taker; ask why questions, & solve the right problems
- Passionate about technology & enjoy continuously learning
- Successful on cross-functional teams
- An excellent communicator & are comfortable presenting to both technical & non-technical audiences
Appian is a platform for building enterprise software applications, faster. With Appian, customers get the speed of low-code development with the power of intelligent automation in one trusted & unified cloud platform.
At Appian, were seeking to grow our culture of passion, energy, & innovation; Empowered by the the best idea wins, we thrive on collaboration & debate, encouraging all employees to challenge & elevate one another. We strive for diversity & inclusion through continued education & a commitment to equity.
- You hold (or will soon complete) a B.S. or M.S. in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology, Physics, or equivalent background
- You have a solid foundation of, or love for, technology
- You have experience with designing software applications (preferred)