Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data & technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work makes a real impact. Were the most-visited car-shopping site in the US & we are growing fast in our international markets. Ready to come along for the ride?
Our Sales Tool Enablement & Trainer will work cross-functionally to maximize the knowledge & adoption of key systems & tools for our Sales & Service teams. It will be their responsibility to ensure that our reps understand how to effectively & efficiently use applications such as Salesforce, DialPad, & Seismic to support the needs of our customers, & drive our business forward.
What you'll do:
- Create & execute enablement programs & initiatives for sales & service teams & leadership on the systems & tools that they need to succeed in their role, with a dedicated focus on Salesforce
- Develop & maintain training content on these tools (documentation, video, eLearning, etc.)
- Collaborate with operations teams to provide input & influence on systems projects, representing the voice of our end users
- Partner with your Sales Enablement peers to incorporate systems content into larger enablement programs, including product trainings, new hire onboarding, & skills training
- Support systems & tool adoption efforts by tracking & reporting on engagement/usage & feedback across our Sales & Service teams
- Partner with business stakeholders to measure & drive adoption of tools & establish key metrics & measurement
- Define & execute feedback loops for content & program improvements
- Exhibit proficiency with core tools, acting as a subject matter expert for our end users
Who you are:
- 2+ years experience in SaaS sales, customer success, enablement, operations, or management
- Experience working with a robust sales tech stack in an operations, training, management, or support role
- Experience evaluating software & participating in/owning the vendor selection process
- Experience with Salesforce required. Familiarity with other sales tools such as DialPad & Seismic are a plus
- Capable of breaking down complex technology & making it easy to understand, producing exercises for end users practical application
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively with employees at all levels of an organization, particularly revenue teams
- Proficient in learning new software quickly, understanding how to leverage key features, then develop & deliver training programs to drive proficiency & adoption among others
- Basic understanding of sales (methodologies, process, stages), customer success, & sales operations
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Collaborative, engaging, adaptable, detail-oriented & autonomous
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women & other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat & see if you could be a great fit.
At CarGurus, we invest in our peoples professional growth with everything from learning & development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks & benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, & more. That includes equity in the companyour way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the worlds most trusted & transparent automotive marketplace, but trust & transparency dont just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves & their potentialwhere you dont just fit, you thrive. We dont discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
We recognize that flexibility plays a critical role in enabling our people to thrive in both their personal & professional lives. We currently welcome Gurus into our Cambridge, MA office on a voluntary basis but do not require employees to physically be in the office. We will adopt a hybrid working model when health experts & government officials in our local communities deem it safe to do so. Specific arrangements within this model will be up to team leaders discretion; we encourage you to discuss your questions & needs during the interview process.
All US CarGurus employees are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19, unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation. This helps us to safeguard the health of our employees & their families, our customers & visitors, & the community at large.