Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Yext's mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, & other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, & action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, & Steward Health use the Yext Knowledge Engine to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, & increase sales.
Yext is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager based in our headquarters in New York City. Reporting to the Director of Digital Marketing, this individual will focus on driving demand through digital channels & web projects on Yexts marketing site (yext.com), partnering closely with designers, web developers, sales, & a global team of marketing stakeholders.
This is a terrific opportunity for a well-rounded marketer who wants to hone their digital skills in a dynamic, fast-moving organization. Although a passionate interest in digital marketing is a must, a successful candidate will be a Renaissance marketer: equally skillful at project management, creative thinking, & data-driven analysis.
- Lead projects to optimize Yexts web marketing properties (e.g. yext.com) to improve conversion rate, user experience & SEO.
- Craft & optimize landing pages for demand generation channels & campaigns (e.g. paid search).
- Help maintain accurate content on Yexts domestic & international marketing websites.
- Analyze data to find opportunities to improve our digital marketing channels.
- Run A/B tests to drive more qualified sales leads.
- 2+ years of working experience as a professional in a dynamic startup or high growth environment
- Passionate about digital marketing & eager to learn more.
- Outstanding writing skills.
- Strong design sensibility & empathy for the user.
- Familiarity with key digital marketing topics: SEO, SEM, A/B testing, content management systems (CMS), localization, & paid social media.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics (or another web analytics tool) & Salesforce
- Experience in a B2B marketing organization
- Experience managing a website on WordPress (or another CMS)
- Experience running digital paid media campaigns
- Knowledgeable about SEO & conversion rate optimization best practices
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, & excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well & offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, & collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune & Great Place to Work as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, Tyson's Corner, San Francisco, Shanghai, & Tokyo. Learn more about the Yext team & culture on the muse, our website, & our blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.