*Must be living/working from Hawaii*
At Squarespace, Customer Operations empowers users to give voice to their ideas & make it easy for them when they need help. Our team runs 24/7 with about 400 people between New York, Dublin & Portland & a remote workforce. Customer Support Advisors are working with our customers every day to ensure that they are achieving success with website creation & our CMS products.
As a Foundational Advisor, you will gain experience, build your product knowledge & learn tools to create customer experiences that not only resolve customer issues, but advocate for our brand.
This remote entry-level Customer Support Advisor role reports to a remote Customer Support Team Lead that is based on the West Coast. You must be available to start on Monday, October 10, 2022, followed by two weeks of training.
- Answer customers' queries concurrently in live chat & respond to customer submitted email requests.
- Independently guide customers through the process of getting started which includes website setup, adding site content & design options.
- Independently meet targets across Quality, Productivity & Customer Satisfaction, in email & live chat.
- Learn about new product features & improvements related to the Squarespace platform.
- Identify isolated customer experiences & escalate important issues.
- Open availability to work a 40 hour work week that spans weekends & holidays as our customers need us.
- 1+ years customer-facing experience required in a similar role (retail, hospitality, online support).
- Expertise with written communication & the ability to spot spelling & grammar errors
- Proficiency with decoding conversations, identifying the cause, & aligning on end goals.
- Capability of prioritizing competing requests.
- Familiarity with the Squarespace platform.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Pretax commuter benefits
- Education reimbursement
Squarespace is a leading all-in-one website building & ecommerce platform that enables millions to build a brand & transact with their customers in an impactful & beautiful online presence. Our suite of products enables anyone at any stage of their journey to manage their projects & businesses through websites, domains, ecommerce, marketing tools, & scheduling, along with tools for managing a social media presence with Unfold & hospitality business management via Tock. Squarespace democratizes access to best-in-class design, helping our customers in approximately 200 countries & territories maintain consistent branding across all digital touchpoints to stand out online. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Portland, Oregon, Los Angeles, California & Chicago, Illinois. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.