Does performance based marketing across multiple influencer & affiliate networks get your tail wagging? Do you have publisher affiliate relationships that have lasted longer than your real-life relationships? Bark & Co. is a fast-growing business for people who are obsessed with dogs & we're looking for an Affiliate Marketing Manager to help take things to the next level.
As the Affiliate Marketing Manager, youll own our performance based marketing programs across the Bark & Co commerce universe (BarkBox + BarkShop). Our network of CPA-based Instagram, publisher & influencer affiliates needs a steady hand to manage strategy, relationship building & campaign management. We need a proven affiliate manager with an analytic eye that understands the conversion funnel, can identify trends that are leading to revenue (or arent) & use that information to influence future campaigns.
Innovation & Strategy
- Design promos, campaigns, fundraisers, etc.
- Program out the entire month & communicate to appropriate teams
- Sync with the marketing calendar to see where affiliate can offer support
- Work with BarkShop Marketing Manager to understand inventory & availability of product when building campaign strategy
- Find new ways to integrate the affiliate program with the Bark & Co community
- Create & maintain the affiliate calendar
- Coordinate campaign prep & launch across all relevant teams (acquisition, merchandising & customer support, operations, warehouse, etc)
- Manage the creative development process to help build cross-channel campaigns that flow across email, website, content, social & paid channels like search, display, social, etc.
- Create monthly projections as well as monthly retrospectives on how goals were met
- Meet with manager monthly to go over how goals were met
- Be the first wave of contact for high value & VIP shelters, rescues, BarkPack members, & higher level affiliates e.g. Patch.
- Personally reach out to potential high dollar affiliates & maintain those relationships personally from onboarding on to ensure a quality experience
- 2+ years in affiliate marketing
- Familiarity with Affiliate management platforms (Impact Radius, Commission Junction, Skimlinks, etc)
- Highly analytical with a mutticulous understanding of acquisition metrics (CPA, CPL, conversion rate optimization, etc)
- Exceptional at working across teams & collaborating
- Proven ability to communicate insights & action items driven from data
- Can think strategically about the program but also willing to dive head-first into the execution of these campaigns, too
- Highly organized, articulate, flexible, & very hands-on
- Empathy, warmth, curiosity, humility & sense of humor
- Photoshop skills
- Previous experience in startups
- HTML & SQL skills
- Accomplished in the art of ping pong
This position is fulltime salaried position (with equity) & on-site at our amazing new office in Chinatown, New York. We offer health insurance, 401k, wonderful team lunches, & a dog to pet anytime you wish.