Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
We are looking for an experienced, strategy-driven operations leader who has a track record of building high functioning teams, is customer obsessed, has a passion for flawless execution, data driven, hands-on, & is interested in being part of a team building a best in class food fulfillment operations.
The Director of Fulfillment Planning is responsible for creating, executing, & monitoring production scheduling & labor management across all of the fulfillment centers. You will work directly with our Vice President of Operations. Your time will be spent between managing the daily operational logistics of the fulfillment centers, creating a positive workplace culture across the network, mentoring the leadership team, & driving continuous improvement specifically the US labor & planning strategy. This person will have a seat at the table & be given the opportunity to make decisions that will impact the company as a whole.
Specific job duties:
- Leads the US network in setting the standard & strategy for production & labor planning
- Establish current & future state tools that optimize our planning methods
- In collaboration with the Product Supply team, drives continuous improvement to increase production quality, efficiency & decreases in P&P errors.
- Utilize sites lead times & historical performance data to create optimized production standards
- Evaluate & determine estimated production line set-ups, cycle times, & work center hours.
- Evaluate & support optimizing the supply chain through the production process from procurement to the customer
- Connect material management to meet production requirements
- Provide analysis & modeling support for supply chain initiatives, including process optimizations & proposals.
- Perform root cause analysis of business processes & system problems & recommend solutions
- Coordinate with plant operations team, procurement & supply chain management to evaluate any changes needed in the long-term production plan.
- Evaluates manufacturing or procurement challenges & constraints & develops solutions to overcome.
- Provide data-driven insights during production & operations planning meetings
- Track variances to plan & lead continuous improvement objectives
- Provide tools to the local site leaders that support labor management & planning
- Work with site leadership to make large scheduling changes
- Has led demand planning in regards to labor & production planning in a multi-unit environment
- Has led implementation & management of workforce management & planning software
- Demonstrated ability to lead people & activities effectively in a production environment.
- Technical expertise in producing food products in compliance with all regulatory, GMP, & food safety requirements
- Strong / Expert level Spreadsheet data table management, Financial Modeling desirable
- Supply chain experience
- Demonstrated ability to establish & improve processes
- Ability to drive projects to closure
- Ability to lead & present data at both tactical & executive levels
- Ability to travel 30-40% of the time
- Effective & persuasive leadership comfortable with all levels of staff, public & others
- Strong written & oral communication skills, including the editing, oversight or preparation of technical reports, & the presentation of information to government entities & various committees
- Strong interpersonal & public relations skills to work effectively with various officials, staff, citizens & other customers
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to understand & manage high-profile, sensitive or controversial political situations
- Ability to exercise sound & independent judgment within general policy guidelines
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Bachelors degree, Masters preferred.
- 8+ years of business planning experience
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- B.S. degree in Operations Management, Food Science, or related field.
- Prior experience with labor & production scheduling in a manufacturing or e-commerce setting
- APIC CSCP certification preferred.