Squarespace is looking for a Business Systems Analyst to join our growing Business Systems Team within our Engineering department. You will partner in lockstep with our People (HR), Finance, Legal, & other Engineering teams to identify, design & deploy technology & develop solutions that promote strategic programs & operational improvements. You will improve the way we acquire & maintain internal software.
It's an exciting time to join the Business Systems Team as Squarespace scales internationally & our organization increases in complexity. We are the backbone of helping our internal teams scalenow more than ever, we need creative thinkers who enjoy solving complex problems & who are eager to build on the systems we have in place.
You will report to the Team Lead of Business Systems based in our New York City headquarters.
We have introduced our Flexible Work Philosophy for Squarespace employees, which you can find on our career page. For those who will work out of our offices 1-5 days a week, we have also introduced a detailed return to office approach to guarantee a safe return for our Squarespace employees. The safety of our people is our top priority & we will continue to monitor the status of COVID19.
You'll Get To
- Partner with HR, Finance, Legal, & other Engineering teams to provide technical & functional supportacting as a trusted project manager who understands current business processes & systems with the objective of providing functional solutions using technology
- Develop system integrations to automate & scale business systems (using APIs, SFTPs, & Webhooks) & troubleshoot problems as they arise
- Support our business partners through different phases of vendor management, including: vendor selection, procurement, implementation, documentation, training & hand-off to internal users, advanced support, & basic reporting configuration
- Configure user security profiles, assign & deactivate users, perform annual audits, & potentially automate these tasks
- Collaborate with the Security & Legal teams to ensure internal teams follow Squarespace's internal data privacy policies
- Support software owners in creating software configurations when the configurations impact integrations or employee processes
Who We're Looking For
- You are an experienced internal consultantskilled at cultivating strong relationships with the business, understanding stakeholder needs, assessing options, providing recommendations & building project plans
- You are a problem solveryou love to come up with creative solutions to complex (and sometimes ambiguous problems) & know how to not only evaluate the problem at hand, but also the potential solutions
- You are familiar with APIs, SFTPs, Web Hook integrations
- Bonus Experience (Not required but shout out in your application if you have any of the following):
- You have 3+ years of in-house Business Systems Analyst experience (preferably at a high-growth technology company)
- Experience supporting software such as Workday, Greenhouse, Netsuite, Coupa, IronClad, or Docusign
- Experience integrating systems using middleware [e.g., Workato, Mulesoft, or Boomi]
- Prior experience with data governance & security
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Headspace mindfulness app subscription
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Pretax commuter benefits
- Education reimbursement
- Employee donation match to community organizations
- 7 Employee Resource Groups across locations
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Free lunch & snacks
- Private rooftop
Squarespace is a leading all-in-one website building & ecommerce platform that enables millions to build a brand & transact with their customers in an impactful & beautiful online presence. Our products allow anyone at any stage of their journey to manage their projects & businesses through websites, domains, ecommerce, marketing tools, & scheduling, along with tools for managing a social media presence with Unfold & hospitality business management through Tock. Squarespace democratizes access to outstanding design, helping our customers in approximately 200 countries & territories maintain consistent branding across all digital touchpoints to stand out online. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Portland, Oregon, Los Angeles, California & Chicago, Illinois. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customers, but we also work toward the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.