Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You'rean Individual.We'rethe team for you.Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
This role will have special focus on promoting DevOps model to increase developer productivity through well-orchestrated automated services in various stages of continuous integration & continuous delivery. Devops Engineer must have a very deep understanding of various development tools & technologies. This is a hands-on technical role but with a high degree of collaboration to drive cultural change & raise the maturity levels of the Continuous Delivery practices. Own Continuous Delivery specifications, quality, release deployments & monitoring of production health.Enable developers to ship high quality products & features with an end-to-end mindset from conception to delivery & production support.
- Implement & support Continuous Integration & Deployment Pipelines.
- Schedule, implement, & automate security compliance patching & updates on Development & QA servers.
- Ensure continuous availability of various tools supporting SCM & Release Management including Source Control, Continuous Integration, & Change Management.
- Engage with cross-functional co-located teams in design, development & implementation of enterprise scalable features related to enabling higher developer productivity, environment monitoring & self-healing, & facilitate autonomous delivery teams.
- Support, troubleshoot & analyze codeon all 3 layers of the stack related to infrastructure, middleware, & continuous integrationand delivery frameworks.
- Responsible for deploying code & other proactive maintenance activities to keep the services up & running
- Production Release Implementation plan & Install Support
- Developer Efficiency Tools (Focusing on Freeing up Development staff to focus on deliverables)
- Integrating Code Quality tools & Code Analysis tools into IDE's
- Implementing Automation to improve coding efficiency
- Integrations with each SCM Tools
- CI/CD Onboarding
- Work collaboratively across team boundaries to share common capabilities
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering or relevant field required.
- 5+ years of hands on experience in software industry in either development or build & release in Java, .NET environment.
- Should have hands on & good understanding on DevOps tools & automation framework. Experience with Build, Deployment & CI tools such as GIT, TFS Vnext, Bamboo, Jenkins, Maven, Gradle.
- A working understanding of code, must be proficient with scripting languages such as Python, Ruby, Groovy.
- Experience with automation/tools configuration management using either Chef, Docker or an equivalent, focusing on faster provisioning, reliability & consistency.
- Experience with Servicenow API integration with CICD tools.
- Should have working experience with monitoring tools like OPNET, and/or SPLUNK, or any other tools.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills. Proactive & self-motivated - willing to improve on existing processes to allow for faster iterations.
- Strong track record of learning new tools & technologies.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where iterative changes may need to go out in rapid succession.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.