Who we are & what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, & survey feedback. Our mission is to power the curious & help organizations, including 98% of the Fortune 500, to transform feedback into action. Our brand is beloved & well known throughout the worldover 6 billion people have taken a SurveyMonkey survey! Today, more than 17 million active users rely on our platform to measure & understand feedback from employees, customers, website & app users, & the market. And our enterprise-grade products & solutions allow 335,000+ organizations globally to solve daily challengesfrom delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention.
More about our Business Systems Team
As a Marketing Cloud Solutions Architect for SurveyMonkey, & an essential member of the Business Systems team, your role is a combination of coming up with strategic resolutions to problems our teams are facing, & being a hands-on expert on all things Marketing Cloud. Your primary mission will be to improve & scale the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform, simplify user experiences, & create data flows across systems.
Business Systems team enjoys working with multiple teams while managing the underlying infrastructure systems that help SurveyMonkey scale & accomplish our business strategy. You will report to our Lead Solutions Architect.
What we're looking for
We're looking for a Marketing Cloud Solutions Architect to join our global Business Systems Team. You will oversee the development, integration & troubleshooting of our SFMC instance. If you are looking for an opportunity to work in a robust but fast-paced sales & marketing organization, this is the role for you.
- Lead the solution design process with Marketing Cloud including building journeys, writing queries, building data extensions, writing AMPScripts & knowledge of SSJS
- Debug campaign automation solutions & maintain & troubleshoot in-flight solutions
- Design marketing automation programs including Triggered Sends, Automation Studio Activities, Platform configuration, multi-channel integrations, audience segmentation, & other components needed for marketing campaigns
- Design solutions with Salesforce Connector & create data models with Sales/Service Cloud (SFSC) passing engagement data back & forth.
- Architect solutions based on the data management & import/migration with Amazon Web Services or similar databases.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist & Salesforce Admin Certifications
- 4+ years of Experience with database schema design, data cleansing/appending, data exporting
- 4+ years developing & integrating Marketing Cloud with different Salesforce applications
- 4+ years of experience with REST, Salesforce, database & SFTP connectors
A plus if you have
- Applicable integration tool certification (Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant & Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer)
- Good understanding of Web Services (SOAP & REST), XML & JSON formats document schemas
- Experience with development using MuleSoft Anypoint platform
- Experience with other marketing technologies & analytics tools (i.e. Adobe, Oracle, Sprinklr, Google, etc.)
- Salesforce Development/Customizations (APEX, Visual Force)
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, & culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, & APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards & received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental & bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, & Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work & FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 & 2019, & we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 & the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, & inclusion efforts here.