TheFork, part of Tripadvisor group, is the leading online restaurants booking platform in Europe & Australia. We are present in +12 countries with 60 000 partners restaurant in a mission to bringing happiness through amazing dining experiences. Creator of a unique model that has disrupted the restaurant industry, we put innovation at the heart of our ambitious growth.
Thanks to TheFork (app/web), millions of diners can easily discover, book & pay the right restaurant at the right price, & thousands of restaurants owners benefits from our solutions to optimise reservation management, streamline operations & ultimately improve service & boost revenue.
As a member of the sales team, you will be reporting to the Sales Manager. The Sales team mission is to subscribe new restaurants to TheFork solutions on a daily basis.
What are your main responsibilities?
- After selecting in-scope restaurants, you will proactively contact by phone meetings with the owners or managers of the restaurants. Your daily activities will be composed of cold-calls, & follow up calls to present TheFork products & services.
- You will be in charge of proposing & selling TheFork products & services, including: promotions, advanced software tool, booking widgets installed on the restaurant website, training & marketing solutions.
- You will engage with the Restaurants managers to help them understand the opportunities, features & benefits of the TheFork Manager tool & TheFork network.
- You will follow up with the prospects you engaged with until you close the deal & the restaurant is successfully published online on TheFork & affiliate websites.
What is your profile?
- Native level of French
- Fluency in spoken & written English is a must.
- A self-starter, results-oriented person who loves to reach & exceed targets.
- A customer oriented person with a strong commercial mindset & influencing skills, capable of convincing & engaging people.
- A high-performing professional with demonstrated business development experience, preferably in B2B & in restaurants/hospitality environments, comfortable in managing short-term negotiations.
- A dynamic person, used to work independently in fast-paced environments & with great organizational skills.
- A curious & willing to learn enthusiast, who wants to grow & improve with us.
- Having a previous experience with Salesforce is a plus
What we offer ?
- Permanent contract
- Competitive fixed salary
- Ticket Restaurant
- International working environment
- Compensation for practicing sports in any gym