CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues & more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
As part of CLEARs Sports & Entertainment team, you will play a meaningful role in utilizing data to approach the functions long-term financial & business strategy & ensure execution on those goals. You will partner with the leadership team to optimize company-wide resource allocation by defining & tracking business metrics, driving cross-functional projects, solving business problems (such as pricing strategy, capital allocation, market sizing & GTM) & unlock new growth opportunities. You will also be a point of contact for our Board & management team on insights related to the Sports & Entertainment overall performance.
You are highly strategic, analytical & data focused in order to keep a pulse on our near-term performance & help CLEAR execute on its long-term strategic vision. This is a critical cross-functional role, as such you will communicate & work with various teams within the organization.
What You Will Do:
- Partner with key stakeholders to drive strategy & operational decisions by defining key success metrics & communicating impactful insights
- Opportunity pipeline management; work with Business Development & Partner Management teams involved with proposing, selling & forecasting new business. Coordinate monthly pipeline reviews to ensure efficient execution across the team to sell new business
- Build & own financial analyses & department forecasts including ad-hoc analyses that support business & capital allocation decisions (e.g. market sizing to resolve product prioritization, organizational planning, P&L & return on investment)
- Own & build strong systems & processes to aggregation & dissemination business critical metrics across teams in a scalable & meaningful way
- Improve predictability / forecasting capabilities of financials & business metrics
- Own financial reporting & analysis, including monthly & quarterly reporting to the senior leadership team, investors & board members
- Drive central initiatives including pricing strategy, product prioritization & other ad-hoc initiatives working across multiple teams
- Assist in preparing materials for the executive team, including board decks, investor materials & other executive updates
- Implement systems & processes to scale planning & reporting across teams
- Support ongoing day-to-day operations & manage business-enabling processes & tasks (ie, tracking & forecasting progress against goals & program plans). Identify improvement opportunities in operations & oversee necessary projects to implement changes.
Who You Are:
- 4+ years of experience, preferably in business operations, investment banking, high-growth corporate finance, private equity or venture capital
- Experience with SFDC to input, extract & analyze data
- Strong attention to detail & ability to utilize data to determine decisions
- Outstanding financial modeling & forecasting skills
- Excellent proficiency in Excel & developing modelling skills & advanced querying
- You have strong project management, problem solving, & communications skills & will be empowered to question why, how, & can I make it better
- You are able to both connect the dots to create great strategies & roll up your sleeves to get it done
- You are a strategic thinker with excellent verbal & written communication skills, basic proficiency with design tools is a plus
- You are excited by the opportunity to wear many hats & work with internal & external business partners across various locations & levels