As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You'rean Individual.We'rethe team for you.Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Training Director is a member of Visa University's Market Learning organization reporting to the Regional Head of Learning & the Head of Business Colleges. This role is responsible for the efficient & effective delivery of Leadership, OnBoarding & Professional Skills training, as well as Visa-specific training in CEMEA. The ideal individual has advanced experience teaching & facilitating professional skills, career development & expanding leadership capabilities in learners. This individual will have experience conducting 1:1 coaching & facilitating both live & virtual training programs.
- Delivers exceptional learning experiences to participants ensuring NPS targets in region are met.
- Leads by example & role model a passion for best-in-class training delivery. Thought leader in facilitation & knowledge competence. Effectively utilizes training delivery to promote & inspire a culture of learning that encourages continuous performance improvement, innovation, & learner engagement.
- Builds on a strong experience of leading a Leadership/Management & Professional skills training function to ensure effective delivery & relevance of the course content & training program to colleagues from across teams. They will also be accredited to use known profiling tools & assessments, such as Hogan's, HBDI, DiSC to drive results & unlock potential. This individual will also have experience facilitating both live & virtual training programs.
- Supports the localization of global content to ensure that the curriculum & examples meet local needs.
- Captures new training program opportunities based on class inputs & interactions & collaborates with the regional consultants to ensure that they are captured in the regional requirements with the Colleges & the Curriculum management team.
- Supports Train the Trainer sessions for SME's & VU Faculty & act as an ambassador / champion of the program.
- Collects regional feedback on Business curriculum & provides feedback to the global Business colleges to help evolve centralized curriculum.
- Builds a strong knowledge of the business, including internal & external trends within Leadership, Professional skills & OnBoarding & keeps up to date with regional nuances.
- Collaborates with partners across VU to ensure seamless delivery of programs including ensuring that classes are set up, technology & AV requirements are functioning, capturing attendance & driving attendee completion of feedback.
- Support the ROI strategy for key global initiatives & the collection of regional ROI metrics to support that strategy.
- Support with adhoc administrative needs & partner with production teams on content development where needed.
- Manages the workload & assignment of facilitation across the team.
- 10 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 8 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters/MBA/JD/MD) or at least 3 years of work experience with a PhD
- 12-15 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or 8-10 years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 6+ years of work experience with a PhD.
- Experience in leading a Leadership & Professional Skills training function & working closely with internal stakeholders to build capabilities.
- Passion for training delivery & experience of delivering training, presenting & facilitating content to large groups.
- Knowledge of the payments business, preferably Visa's products & services.
- Strong, professional executive presence & business acumen.
- Passion for teaching & facilitation & providing the best learning experiences for learners.
- Experience delivering formal or informal learning programs using single channel or blended approaches, including virtual & classroom-based instructor-led training (ILT), peer-to-peer learning, on-the-job learning & eLearning (achieves NPS of +80 & higher).
- Proven ability to increase learner engagement in course facilitation, social media & communities.
- Ability to comprehend & translate complex technical concepts into terms that are easy to understand for non-industry audiences in an influential & persuasive manner.
- Strong communication (written & verbal) & consulting skills.
- Strong stakeholder management, relationship management & influencing skills at all levels in an organization.
- Comfortable with ambiguity & rapidly changing content & strategies.
- Experience quantifying ROI for key initiatives.
- Location is flexible & requires willingness & ability to travel up to 50% as needed to deliver training across South & Central America, Caribbean & Eastern USA.
- Fluent English & Spanish required. Fluency in Portuguese strongly preferred.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, & reach with hands & arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law