Company Description|Job Description
Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary & have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as an Implementation Analyst - Client Services, we want to hear from you - together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
What's it all about?
This organisation provides client configuration & implementation expertise involving a unique set of skills with highly specialised knowledge of complex systems & applications as it relates to Client programs, transaction processing/routing & its implications to clients & cardholders. Clients include financial institutions, merchants, third party processors, non-traditional clients, state-owned entities, & direct connect merchants.
This is a client facing & an individual contributor role responsible for managing non-routine configuration activities along with identifying & resolving issues of low to mid complexity. This position is at a professional level & requires an individual to work independently while receiving moderate guidance.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Provide dedicated implementation & configuration support to assigned Visa clients within a market and/or support to assigned countries/markets.
- Manage multiple types of configuration requests in support of client & Visa initiatives such as the addition of new system parameters to rollout a new service. This involves the coordination & prioritisation of resources & tasks based on committed deliverable dates.
Client Engagement & Support
- Provide initial consultation & guidance on clients' requests & needs,
- Coordinate directly with clients to understand program set up requirements & manage steps required to support all new card program installations, processor conversions & updates to existing programs without customer impact.
- Participate and/or lead conference calls associated with client configurations - this may include internal and/or external clients.
- Attends project kick off meetings with client & Visa project team.
- Provide responsive, accurate, & timely communications to internal & external stakeholders.
- Review, research, & analyse each client configuration request in detail to ensure completeness & accuracy.
- Ensure execution of all deliverables including ownership of implementation requests
- Prepare accurate estimation & processing of billable tasks.
- Provide problem resolution support for production & testing configuration changes.
- Provide 24 x 7 support for escalated inquires related to client configuration changes
- Build & enhance positive working relationships with Visa clients & internal stakeholders (i.e. Account Management, Project Management, & Testing).
- Provide training (and share knowledge) to internal and/or cross-functional teams & external clients, as applicable.
- Responsible for the review & approval of other team members' implementation work packets. These work packets represent the Visa system table changes involved within a client's request & requires a review in multiple Visa applications.
- Negotiate amongst various Visa teams & coordinate resources to ensure delivery on commitments.
- Facilitate any emergency requests & coordinate internal resources (i.e. real time changes with network operations).
- Contribute to department processes & procedures.
What we're after
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science, or Information Technology, or equivalent work experience in a customer support role in software, financial or information services. Direct Visa experience is preferred.
- Experience using standard MS Office tools (e.g. MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, etc.).
- Excellent time management, organisation, & planning skills are essential.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation & interpersonal skills are required.
- Demonstrate ability to articulate technical terms or processes into business language.
- Able to set priorities, influence others, & manage customer expectations.
- Demonstrate success in customer relationship management.
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team, & ability to prioritise effectively & multi-task under deadlines.
- Working knowledge of client business drivers as it relates to their operations & processing services.
- Able to remain calm & professional in high stress situations.
- Ability to follow processes, procedures & adjust to a continuously changing environment.
- Occasional travel to other Visa offices and/or onsite client visits. (0% to 5%)
- Fluency in a 2nd European Language (German, French, Romanian, Polish, Spanish, Italian or Turkish).
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge & inspire you - we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.