As an SEO Strategist, you bring strong analytical skills to every project. Ensuring that users can find the content they wantand that your clients content is easy findcan be challenging. But your analyses & recommendations of digital visibility are always on point. You elevate marketing campaigns & user experiences with key search engine optimization insights to digital contentand youre a team player who can work across disciplines to implement Search initiatives.
- Perform on-page optimization of keyword research, title & description tags, & density & frequency.
- Focus on data to improve site layout, functionality, & conversions tied to business objectives.
- Define key metrics & translate SEO results to business objects.
- Research & administer social media tools in support of strategy.
- Monitor & evaluate search results & performance across major search channels.
- Communicate with SEO team & Management on project developments, timelines, & results.
- 2-3+ years of experience in SEO with a strong technical focus.
- Experience in site auditing.
- A basic understanding of the dependencies & interconnectivity of media channels, & their effects on traffic demand & rankings.
- Experience using Omniture, Google Analytics, & Coremetrics.
- A systematic approach to identifying opportunities/issues, defining solutions, & executing action plans
- Strong attention to detail & the ability to prioritize to meet aggressive targets & deadlines.
- The ability to work on multiple projects & clients at once.