What's next in music happens on SoundCloud first. As the world’s largest open audio platform, SoundCloud is powered by a connected community of creators, listeners & curators who share, discover & influence what’s new, now & next in music & audio.
We're on the hunt for an experienced professional with a passion for driving results through continuous analysis, testing & optimization. This role is a blend of analytics, marketing, product, & strategy & requires someone who can wear multiple hats, & prioritize effectively. You’ll play a key role in delivering on the overall strategy for growing SoundCloud's subscription base. This role requires someone with the ability to think creatively & analytically with both a collaborative & resourceful style. The ideal candidate has previously worked in either a growth-related role, or as a product or marketing manager.
- Track, manage & drive business KPIs across acquisition, engagement & retention
- Analyze & prioritize areas for optimization working closely with Data Science, Business & Product teams
- Own optimization of SEO/ASO efforts for SoundCloud website & mobile app
- Manage & test top of funnel landing pages
- Collaborate with Product, Design, & Marketing teams to develop a go-to-market strategy & facilitate successful product launches
- Work closely with Product Design to develop optimal end-to-end user experiences
- Analyze existing & prospective customer segments to develop strategies for moving users through the funnel
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related fields
- 4+ years experience in product, analytics or marketing role (lifecycle/CRM/engagement/funnel optimization/SEO/growth)
- Deep expertise in analytics, testing & optimization platforms
- Strong analytical background, ability to predict & measure success, adapt strategies
- Experience in Google Analytics
- Experience in subscriptions is a plus
- Excellent analytical, organizational & communication skills
- Ability to prioritize & manage multiple projects simultaneously while collaborating with internal stakeholders
- Strong interest in the SoundCloud user, product, & market position
Diversity at SoundCloud:
SoundCloud is for everyone. Diversity & open expression are fundamental to our organization; they help us build a social platform & global community where anyone can create, discover, & share sounds. We acknowledge the challenges in our industry, & strive to develop an inclusive culture where everyone can contribute.