Funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moodys, Sequoia Capital, GV, Riverwood Capital, & others with over $290 million in funding, SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings & the only service with over 2M+ companies continuously rated. Founded in 2013 by security & risk experts Dr. Aleksandr Yampolskiy & Sam Kassoumeh, SecurityScorecards patented rating technology is used by over 16,000 organizations for enterprise risk management, third-party risk management, board reporting, due diligence, & cyber insurance underwriting. This is done by measuring your & your vendors' cyber-health by assigning a security rating of "A" through "F" based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. SecurityScorecard continues to make the world a safer place by transforming the way companies understand, improve & communicate cybersecurity risk to their boards, employees, & vendors.
SecurityScorecard is headquartered in NYC with over 260+ employees globally. Our culture has helped us be recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace," "Best Places to Work in NYC" by Crain's NY, & one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
About The Team:
Our team is making the world a safer place & helping to fight the good fight. We are not just selling a product, we are changing the people can see the threats facing our world. We help people see risk, protect their teams & mitigate the risks we all face. We live in a digital world, & our world needs warriors...come be a "guardian of the digital domain."
We are seeking a forward-thinking & enthusiastic sales learning & development professional. In this role you will have the opportunity to drive significant value for our Revenue organization, thereby impacting the success of our company at large. You will be responsible for the design, delivery, & evolution of cutting-edge sales learning solutions that elevate capability & drive performance. This critical role requires solid facilitation & presentation skills, fundamental knowledge in learning & development, & experience in providing innovative sales enablement solutions. You will report to the Sales Enablement & Training Lead. This role will work cross functionally across Sales, Marketing, & Product to ensure our Revenue team has the knowledge & skill for optimized performance & productivity. You will innovate, create, implement, & manage new, never-done-before programs. Youll be empowered to find new ways to elevate the capabilities of our revenue leaders & teams, ensuring everyone across our organization has the opportunity to do their very best work.
What You Will Do:
- Facilitate/deliver enablement programs (onboarding & continuous learning) that leverage blended learning, practice/application & peer reinforcement to ensure learning is impactful & effective
- Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) & various SecurityScorecard leaders to develop effective, relevant content, tools, & resources to aid skill development & on-the-job learning application
- Create resources that simplify complex subjects into clear, digestible, actionable information
- Partner with the Product Marketing team to find & fill knowledge gaps across the organization.
- Ensure content remains current & reflects the latest in product, market, & customer information
- Drive continuous learning & capability development to enhance overall excellence across all revenue teams
- Build a best practice sharing program to replicate best practices across all regions
- Support the development of the first ever SecurityScorecard Academy program for customers
- What you should have 3+ years relevant experience designing & delivering sales enablement programs and/or learning solutions in a SaaS environment
- Agile & flexible - equally comfortable collaborating closely with SMEs & partners as well as executing independently
- Strong verbal, written & presentation skills are a requirement
- Strong stakeholder management
- Demonstrated ability to seamlessly manage competing priorities
- Data driven with program management experience strongly preferred
- Previous experience in a quota-carrying role & the ability to understand the challenges that the sales team encounters daily would be considered an asset but not a requirement
- Demonstrated experience developing & delivering an onboarding or enablement program
- Teaching & facilitation skills with the ability to independently multi-task, efficiently prioritize tasks, make recommendations & decisions, & drive projects to completion
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment (ideally at start-up/scale-up software companies)
- Admin-level ability in standard tech stack (Gong, LevelJump, Highspot, or equivalent tools); experience in some - or all - of these would be highly preferable)
- Excel/Sheets power user & be highly confident analyzing complex data
- Youll be patient & willing to teach: training others on tools & processes will be a key part of this role, so having a great bedside manner & an excitement to help others learn & succeed is important
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills & the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization & across a variety of cultures
- Be able to work independently as well as collaboratively across all functions of SecurityScorecard
- Strong project management skills to keep projects on track & manage unique flows
- Ability to take initiative & adapt
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, a comprehensive benefits package, including health & dental insurance, unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, & much more!
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring & retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, & perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit & do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.