Harrys started in 2013 with a specific goal: disrupt the shaving industry by creating an innovative, everyday product at a fair price. Since then, Harrys has expanded to Canada & Europe, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, launched two new brands including Flamingo & Cat Person, & made our first brand acquisition with Lum.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, the Harrys team is composed of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 5 or 500, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback.
Harrys is operating as a hybrid-first environment - for us, that means that we ask folks to come into our beautiful, 88,000 square foot SoHo office a minimum of 2 days per week, with flexibility to choose exactly which days work best for you. What will you get out of that? Bagels on Wednesdays & lunch on Thursdays, & fully stocked kitchens with snacks, coffee, & drinks everyday. Cant forget the free products & the opportunity to have some meetings without Zoom (remember what 2019 was like?)
We are still requiring vaccinations for in-office employees. Reasonable accommodations due to a medical reason or sincerely held religious belief may be made.
The Sr. Manager of Sales, Shave will be an important role leading our Walmart retail partnership across our family of omni-channel, CPG brands (Harrys & Flamingo). This role will have a direct impact on the companys future growth as they will continue to build scale & significantly broaden the awareness for our brands. For this role, we are looking for an experienced & well rounded customer development leader one who understands the Walmart customer needs & requirements, while translating & implementing the Harrys vision in retail formats. As this role works across almost all Harrys functions (Brand, Insights, Analytics, Replenishment, Distribution, Planning, etc.), we need a teammate who can collaborate across functions, develop strategies, & effectively communicate across teams to enable partner functions to meet & exceed customer expectations. This role also requires strong organizational skills, analytical capabilities, & a continuous improvement attitude.
About the Team
The Retail Sales organization is a critical function that drives Harrys omni-channel strategy & growth with our mass market & specialty retail partners. The Retail Sales organization is responsible for all customer development activities at each retailer, encouraging relationships across all functions merchandising, marketing, store operations, supply chain, & omnichannel development.
Your core responsibilities
- Lead customer development activity handling the Harrys & Flamingo brands in the strategic category of Shave at Walmart.
- Develop & implement Annual Business Plan for Walmart that delivers on revenue & profit goals & works across company channel strategy.
- Build outstanding relationships within Walmart merchants to drive optimized outcomes for our brands.
- Lead customer development, sales analytics, JBP, & forecasting needs, as well as project management & strategic execution for Walmart.
- Run the P&L for Shave category at Walmart including all elements of trade spending.
These might describe you
- Professional, enthusiast, a solid teammate, & possesses a drive for results.
- Customers at the core: passion for driving phenomenal customer & retail partner experience, ability to think outside in from the start
- Very organized, diligent, & proven track record of delivering top & bottom line results in a customer development capacity.
- Partner first, someone who is a natural collaborator, brings people in, listens, & helps facilitate everyone to the best answer
- Loves change: able to figure it out when faced with a situation that requires invention & leans into changing direction & demands.
- Fail forward: willing to try new things, use facts to guide a decision across a collective group
- You are a learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team, & the world around you
- You thrive on direct, honest, & encouraging communication
- You are always thinking about how to help the teammates around you excel
- Experience in CPG sales, marketing, or retail is ideal
Who you will work with
- Internally: Your primary connections will be with Retail Sales Strategy & Planning, Brand Teams, Demand Planning, Distribution & Logistics, Design, & Retail Marketing.
- Externally: You will work closely with Walmarts buying teams & cross-functional partners, including Walmart Connect, Replenishment, & Merch Ops.
- You'll report to the Sr. Director of Retail Sales, Walmart
Benefits & perks
- Medical, dental, & vision coverage
- 401k match
- Equity in Harrys
- Unlimited PTO & flexible working hours
- Wellness & L&D stipends
- One month sabbatical after 5 years
- 16 weeks parental leave
- Fun IRL & virtual events including happy hours, team building events, & parties on our rooftop
- Free products from all of our brands
We have a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
This role can be done remotely, however there may be location constraints based on where Harry's is registered & able to employ individuals. Please work with your recruiter & your hiring manager to understand any location constraints. We are authorized & able to employ individuals in many, but not all states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where we are registered or able to employ individuals, you will not be eligible for employment. Please speak with your recruiter to learn more.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.