Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable & accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, & driven people. Help over one million people feel better.
We are looking for a Data Scientist, Product Analytics to join our Data Science team in our NYC Headquarters, ideally someone who identifies as a numbers person, cares about using data to drive critical business decisions, & wants to bring their talents into a for purpose space. The person filling this role will join a growing team of data scientists responsible for analyzing all aspects of Talkspaces data to understand customer engagement, therapist quality of service, & clinical outcomes & developing data-driven product features that support improved behavioral health outcomes. As a Data Scientist at Talkspace focused on Product Analytics, you will work closely with product leaders, engineers, clinical operations & quality & customer service teams, & your data-driven insights will directly influence the development & success of our product.
Who you are
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- You are passionate about data & can communicate effectively with both data scientists, product managers, clinicians & executives to discuss requirements, design, & expectations.
- You are excited about learning new tools/approaches that arent already a part of your toolkit.
- You can work independently & manage a list of priorities.
- You enjoy experimenting to try out new ideas.
- You value teamwork, innovation, execution, & kindness.
What youll do
- Apply the tools of exploratory data analysis & statistical inference & modeling to understand user behavior trends & improve our product (e.g., A/B experiment design & analysis, customer & therapist feature usage)
- Collaborate with data & engineering teams to ensure that we are instrumenting the right data & that our data model design supports our analytics needs
- Work with teams throughout Talkspace on how to frame & scope analyses, leverage our data & tooling most effectively, & apply analytics best practices
- Communicate results effectively at all levels of the organization & ensure all stakeholders understand implications & recommendations from your analysis