Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary & have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as aEurope HR Manager,we want to hear from you - together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
What's it all about?
Visa is seeking an HR Manager that will act as a strategic & trusted thought partner to the Europe HR Business Partner team & support employees in our European region. This individual will have a commercially focused mindset & translate those business needs to human resources capabilities requirements. This individual will be a key member of the HRBP team, supporting the Continental Europe Commercial organisation, & work closely with cross-functional partners to successfully plan & execute HR programs & services to the business. We are seeking someone with enthusiasm & a positive mindset, who thrives in a complex environment while celebrating the successes & maintaining perspective. We are not saving lives!
The successful candidate will be comfortable navigating challenges in the dynamic payments sector & be adaptable in a fast-paced environment with significant change; employing innovative HR practices & process that enable the organisation to thrive & grow. The position is based in our Paddington office with business travel required as needed.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Act as a partner to the HRBP for Continental Europe with ownership of projects that span cross functionally within the Europe region. Work closely with the wider HRM team in Europe.
- Collaborate with centres of excellence & HRBPs to influence & support the implementation of both HR & Business programmes & initiatives across a variety of client groups.
- Contribute to the human resources organization & commercial client groups by developing & executing best practices, promoting employee engagement & enabling a high-performing workforce to contribute to the company's strategic growth.
- Provides advice on HR solutions including Performance Management, Change Management, Talent Management, Leadership, L&D, Talent Acquisition & Reward.
- Manage low risk, formal & informal, European ER cases.
- Drive the resolution of issues through informal routes, proactively addressing problem areas working collaboratively with the HRBP team.
- Maintain an understanding of European employment law, & escalate where issues may require external legal advice
- Liaise with stakeholders at various levels of the business.
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge & inspire you - we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.