ABOUT TODAYTIX GROUP
TodayTix Group is on a mission to find a seat for everyone.
Partnering with over 2,000 theatres, producers, & cultural institutions globally, we bring unparalleled inventory to an expansive consumer ecosystem of over 1,000 media & travel sites. From our consumer brands like TodayTix, to Expedia, TimeOut, & LastMinute.com, we meet theatregoers where they are, at the right time.
TTG is a one-stop-shop thats not one-size-fits-all. Our team customises our approach with each partner to accomplish their goals via seamless integration with our easy-to-navigate tech, data-driven inventory distribution, & expert marketing strategies. TTG has more than 2.5 million active monthly users & has sold 35 million tickets to over 20,000 shows. And its just the beginning.
DESIGN AT TODAYTIX GROUP
Our company is design-focused, & we strive for understanding & delivering meaningful & delightful user experience. We design apps to enable consumers to buy tickets effortlessly; we build platforms & infrastructure for our partners to distribute their ticket supply, & we customize tools to provide our 1,600+ global theatre & attraction partners with the most complete inventory from Broadway to the West End & between.
The Design team works across many types of product initiatives at TodayTix Groupfrom our brand voice, design system, web, & mobile products, primary qualitative & quantitative research, & even events. We agonize over & take pride in crafting user-friendly & user-focused experiences. Thats where you come in: were looking for a diverse set of designers of many disciplines, skills, backgrounds, & specialties to join our growing Design team.
We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented & included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team & bring more voices to the table. All applicants are welcome!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a mid-level designer to join our UK Design team. Our product designers take a product, feature, or experience from ideation to production. This includes vision setting, designing solutions, prototyping, bringing along cross-functional teams, overseeing implementation, & collaborating with other designers, researchers, product managers, analysts, & engineers.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Work closely with engineers & product managers to define both long-term strategy & short-term tactics for our upcoming initiatives
- Collaborate with other designers on product features to develop & expand our stand-alone brand product design systems
- Sometimes work on very broadly defined, loose concepts, & sometimes on narrowly defined, tactical deliverables
- Focus on what you do best whether thats sketches, wireframes, prototypes, designs, or codeand youll have the opportunity to sharpen the skills youre looking to develop
- Partner closely with your immediate teammates to drive & support UX research projects
- Participate in design reviews & share your work regularly with the design & company leadership
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 3+ years of relevant design experience at a tech or product-driven company
- A portfolio demonstrating strong product & interface design sensibilities & experience in creating concepts, customer journeys, specifying interaction details, prototyping internally & with users
- A deep understanding of responsive web design
- Ability to reduce complex problems down to the right balance of flexibility, power, & ease of use
- A strong desire to work with other designers to help them learn & growand have them help you learn & grow
- You're skilled at explaining your work, process, & decisions to cross-functional stakeholders & crave feedback to help you produce your best work
- You care about details & are excited to keep pushing your work until it is pixel-perfect
- Good written & verbal communications skills
GOOD TO KNOW
TodayTix Group takes care of our team. Were proud to offer a generous suite of benefits. Here are a few of our favourites:
- Competitive salary
- Generous pension match
- Healthcare cash plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket loans
- Professional development budget
- Complimentary tickets to shows & events
- Enhanced Paid Parental Leave
- Employee referral bonus scheme
TodayTix Group is committed to creating a diverse & equal workforce. Our aim is to create an inclusive & diverse environment which reflects the world we live in, as well as making a positive impact regarding diversity & accessibility within our industry. We highly encourage applications from all, irrespective of age, gender, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religious belief or sexual orientation.