The Digital Media Analyst plays an important role on the Digital Media team, responsible for performance campaign executions across Paid Social channels. You should have a solid understanding of how Paid Social platforms function & apply cutting-edge tactics & technical expertise to maximize media acquisition efficiency across a range of conversion objectives.
- Execution for Peloton Paid Social campaigns including planning, trafficking, day-to-day optimizations & budget pacing.
- Run paid social creative reports on a regular basis to share insights & actions with creative & brand teams.
- Collaborate with the creative & brand teams on developing new concepts, copy, & ensuring assets meet social platform best-practice.
- Implement custom audiences, contextual, look-alikes, & other affinity groups for targeting.
- Paid Social campaign set-up & management including pixel implementation, audience targeting, creative testing, bid & budget management, etc.
- Monitor account performance & provide regular updates to the manager.
- Deliver weekly performance reporting & insights with thoughtful, concise recommendations on next steps for improvement.
- Implement & monitor tests e.g. A/B landing page, copy tests & conversion lift tests.
- Develop relationships with Facebook & other platform account teams to evolve strategy, optimizations & adapt to platform changes.
- 2+ years proven hands-on expertise in Facebook Ads Manager.
- Direct-to-consumer acquisition, retail, subscription-based product or e-commerce campaign management experience.
- Familiarity working with cross-functional teams.
- Experience with incrementality measurement in addition to A/B & multivariate testing.
- Excellent data-driven analytical skills.
- Advanced media-specific spreadsheet experience (pivot tables, vlookups, media formulas).
- A clear understanding of pacing, flighting & nuances of managing channel-specific budgets.
- Social bid management platform experience (Smartly, Kenshoo, etc).
- Pinterest, TikTok & Twitter Ads Manager platform experience.
- Experience with Google Analytics & understanding of pixel/tag management (GTM, Tealium, Segment, etc).
- Experience with Looker or other BI tools for deeper data analysis (Tableau, etc).
- Experience with Google Sheets, Docs, & Slides.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, & streaming technology, we create digital fitness & wellness content & products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.