Vimeo is looking for a B2B product marketer to drive our fast-growing enterprise businesses! This individual will work cross-functionally with sales, marketing, product, & creative teams to orchestrate high-impact product launches, acquire in-depth customer & market insights, develop personas & use cases, drive messaging & collateral, optimize packaging & pricing & assist with sales enablement & knowledge sharing. This role is ideal for a data-oriented, self-starter who can work on both creative marketing initiatives & data oriented strategy!
What youll do:
- Work with cross-functional teams to plan & execute high-impact launches for our enterprise products
- Conduct detailed user research & definition of buyer personas to accurately package our products accordingly & inform internal partners
- Gather competitive analysis & industry insights to educate internal partners & help inform product road mapping, pricing, industry mapping, etc.
- Partner with the Content Marketing team to create on persona-based collateral & lead generation activities including webinars, videos, case studies, whitepapers, etc.
- Work with the Demand Generation & Performance Marketing teams to build campaigns towards the companys business goals & critical metrics
- Partner closely with sales enablement & content teams to develop sales materials including sales decks, datasheets, ROI calculators, battle cards, etc.
- Work with relevant partners on the optimization of enterprise website funnel(s) & content to generate qualified opportunities in local & international markets
- Utilize insights from Google Analytics, Salesforce, & Marketo to measure, monitor & optimize the success of product marketing programs & activities
- Spearhead product marketing activities at industry events & conferences, as well as evangelize Vimeos products in events & online webinars
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- Product or marketing experience in a B2B SaaS company
- Demonstrated success working cross-functionally with product management, sales, marketing, PR, & creative functions on driving growth through product marketing initiatives
- Proven self-starter with a bias for action, who can both execute & strategize, & who is comfortable with ambiguity
- Analytical approach, & a working sense of Marketo, Salesforce, & GA, using these platforms to report on critical metrics to track performance & identify trends
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills with strong copywriting & messaging skills, comfortable speaking in front of diverse audiences
- Remarkable attention to detail & organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize effectively & toggle between long-term strategies & short-term tasks easily
- Accustomed to getting results over process in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
Bonus points (nice skills to have, but not needed):
- Experience with video technology, specifically OTT or live streaming, is a substantial plus
Vimeo is the worlds leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, & organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate & communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of over 650 passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse & global community. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, & strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs