Unbelievable partner support is a critical part of the Via brand, & were looking for the best in the business. As a Partner Support Operations Manager, youll provide consistently outstanding support to Vias partners (cities, operators, etc.) who power mobility & transportation networks with our technology.
The Partner Support Operations Manager position is a great starting point for anyone seeking a career in operations, product support, or business development. This customer-facing position is all about building the best possible connection between our Customers & our Product & Engineering Team. We work together to ensure that our customers can make the best use of our technology with teams across the organisation to improve our customers experience & drive retention. As one of the key client-facing teams in Via's Partnerships business, we play a major part in its success. This position offers a 360 degree view on our business & is a great platform to enter the world of Via.
What You'll Do:
- Serve as the main point of operational contact for our partners, helping them make the best use of our technology for their innovative mobility & transit systems
- Manage product expectations & development, ensuring that our engineering team is getting the feedback they need to build the best product possible
- Become an expert on Via develop a nuanced understanding of our technology, use cases, & best practices to be able to answer support inquiries on a daily basis
- Prioritize operational issues as a real-time point of contact & provide technical, specific, & strategic responses in an efficient manner
- Coordinate with Product Management, Partner Success Managers, & Engineering teams in identifying, reporting, & resolving product issues or opportunities for improvement
- Build & maintain an online knowledge base of issues/solutions to share with colleagues
- Nurture close relationships with clients to become a trusted advisor
Who You Are:
- Effective at managing multiple tasks simultaneously & comfortable taking on responsibility
- Meticulous & vigilant, with a high level of attention to detail
- Outstanding process-orientation, analytical, & organization skills
- Problem solver & entrepreneurial; you dont accept the status quo & are always looking for creative solutions
- Excellent communicator with a knack for always finding the right tone
- Bachelors Degree
What Catches Our Eye
- Fluency in additional languages (ie Spanish, French, German, or Italian)
- Experience at a start-up
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. Were building revolutionary technology thats changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation thats friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the worlds biggest cities & is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. Weve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, & were growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries & deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If youre someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, & loves getting things done, wed love to hear from you!
Via is an equal opportunity employer.