The Life House Group was created to help travellers get more out of their trips by connecting our guests with each other & the local community.
Traveling completes us. It creates friendships & memories. It fills voids. It's fun! It offers perspectives. It teaches us. About the world. About culture. It breeds creativity & helps us discover new meaning in our lives & can give new meaning to others'. Travel lets us live a full life. We create hotels, experiences, & communities to foster this spirit.
The Life House Group -- based out of Manhattan, New York -- is a globally-distributed team & backed by over $70mm in venture & real estate funding.
We are a vertically-integrated hotel brand, developing, designing, & operating boutique lifestyle hotels. We are growing our Marketing team & are looking for an ambitious & talented Listing Specialist. We are fast-paced, highly collaborative, & have a friendly, flexible work environment.
- Assist Life House Revenue to effectively & efficiently launch new hotels & restaurants across all distribution channels. These include, but are not limited to:
- Airbnb / HotelTonight
- Mr & Mrs Smith
- Assist Distribution Team & Product Teams to create & maintain Life House hotel & restaurant content.
- Create & maintain all distribution channel content across Life House & Life Hospitalitys portfolio of hotels & restaurants. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Inventory & Restrictions
- Proactively work with various distribution channel stakeholders to ensure that listings are always optimized & that Life House / Life Hospitality hotels & restaurants are accurate & the first to feature new updates/features.
- Coordinate with the Revenue Team to propose new & creative ways to market hotels & restaurants across distribution channels.
- Perform quality audits of all distribution channels.
- Support the team with various special projects.
- 1-2 years of experience in customer service, data entry, finance, or marketing (preferred)
- Extreme attention to detail & strong project management skills, able to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills, detail-oriented, strong grammar & writing skills with both internal & external stakeholders.
- Comfortable working with a variety of systems & programs.
NICE TO HAVE
- Previous experience in the travel/e-commerce industry
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop or other photo editing software.
- Basic knowledge of CSS or HTML is a plus.
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Unlimited vacation
- Discounts to stay in Life House managed hotels
- A company with a huge vision, a dynamic work environment, & a team of smart, young & extremely ambitious colleagues!
- Much more...
TO APPLY: Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume & a few paragraphs about why you think you'd be a great fit for the role.