ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We are currently looking for an experienced Media & Demand Generation Director to lead a team to drive significant revenue growth through the management of key media channels for our National & Local campaigns across our different brands. The ideal candidate will know how to build & develop a successful team to scale complex marketing campaigns across an evolving media environment. If you have a passion for sports, are interesting in digital advertising technology, & enjoy managing multiple projects wed love to hear from you.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Lead the strategy, execution & optimization of the ATL program within the Media & Demand Generation team, including TV, OTT/VOD Direct Mail, Insert Media & other emerging channels.
- Manage day-to-day relationship w/ key external agency partners & media vendors to ensure relationships are strong, channels/business objectives are achieved & deliverables are consistently & accurately met.
- Lead the budgeting, forecasting & KPI development for respective programs
- Work cross-functionally with members of the organization across the Marketing organization to build, manage & mature a best in class Media & Marketing practice, including but not limited to, growth, analytics, creative, partnerships, & product operations
- Enhance competitive reporting & derive key actionable insights
- Drive on-going assessment of FanDuel Group's media proficiencies, identify areas for improvement & prioritize the test & learn roadmap
- Develop a measurement framework to help us understand both media & creative effectiveness
- Mature our media practice by constantly iterating & improving our reporting, insights, experiments & partners
- Identify, develop, build & lead a high performing team
What were looking for in our next teammate
- 7+ years of experience managing respective channels, with emphasize on ATL media.
- 4+ years of managerial experience
- A bachelor's degree with strong academic record and/or proven relevant experience in a performance marketing role at either an agency or on the operator side
- Experience managing an agency or leading a client account at an agency is preferred
- Meaningful experience working with performance marketing & media metrics (CPM, CPI, CPA, CPC & LTV) & understanding of the utilization & relationship between them
- Analytical mind with a strong understanding of underlying data & methodologies used to inform decision making & drive performance management
- Experience negotiating favorable rates & deal structures with advertising partners, with an ability to make quick, confident decisions
- Ability to succinctly communicate both verbally & in writing, & provide clear direction on projects
- Ability to interface with a wide range of internal teams & ability to build strong relationships internally & externally
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Meticulous attention to detail, outstanding organizational skills, project management skills, & ability to multi-task & prioritize
- Knowledge or understanding of the business & culture of sports & gaming preferred
- Experience working across multiple businesses within a larger corporate structure is preferred
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.