Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
The CX Operations team is responsible for ensuring the sale & service experiences at Casper are managed as efficiently & effectively as possible. With growing complexity across roles, shifts, & skills, adding a Workforce Analyst is absolutely critical to Caspers CX goals.
As the Workforce Analyst on the CX Operations team youll be primarily responsible for creating inbound forecasts across all channels & specializations for the CX team. Using these forecasts youll create daily & weekly schedules for a team of 30+ growing CX Specialists. Youll monitor all inbounds across each of Caspers inbound channels & collaborate with CX leadership to provide staffing recommendations aimed at meeting or exceeding our service level expectations. In addition to forecasting, scheduling, & monitoring performance towards service level agreements, youll also have the opportunity to consolidate trends & opportunities for key stakeholders like CX, Tech & Operations aimed at making sure we are working smarter & not harder. CX Ops is a constantly evolving team so you should be comfortable working with uncertainty & you should be someone who thrives when given the opportunity to create entire processes from scratch!
What You'll be Doing:
- Use workforce management forecasting to develop projected inbound volumes in order to optimally allocate CX resources
- Ensure Customer Experience is appropriately staffed to meet service level expectations & create & publish the team schedule in an acceptable time frame
- Report on previous weeks inbound volume against forecasted volume while also identifying potential risks to team performance based on staffing needs
- Perform continual analysis of current performance & adjust staffing plans & schedules to achieve the CX team & business goals
- Review multi-team staffing plans & communicate breaks, events, & technical requirements to continuously collaborate effectively
- Administer & leverage WFM platform to maintain a holistic view of staffing both internally & externally
- Use service level reporting to associate schedule adherence & productivity to inform process improvement recommendations & other actionable insights aimed to elevate both the customer & associate experience
- Manage non-productive time request process, ensuring activities are planned without impacting SLAs
- Advise on schedule change requests to the CX Support & Sales Managers
- Partner with various teams to maintain budget headcount accuracy & improve forecast capabilities
What You Bring to the Table:
- BA/BS, with strong academic record- Plus if degree is in economics, math, computer science, business, or another analytical field
- Highly analytical with strong problem solving skills
- Solutions oriented with the ability to interpret data, recommend solutions, & develop & implement a plan with follow-through
- High attention to detail with strong data organization & database management skills
- Excellent written, verbal, & interpersonal skills
- Experience analyzing, interpreting, & summarizing data
- Proficiency in MS Excel, G-Suite,MS Office products & ideally a data visualization tool & Salesforce
- Ability to think strategically & tactically within a dynamic, fast-paced organization