We at Silverline are passionate about what we do. Were a diverse group of cloud technology professionals with the same goal: to make our clients lives easier through technology & we have a good time while were at it! As a Salesforce Platinum Partner, Silverline combines Strategic Advisory, technical implementation services, & ongoing Managed Client Services to enable organizations to achieve maximum value with the Salesforce Platform. Silverline is consistently ranked one of Glassdoors Best Places to Work among small- & medium-size companies, among other accolades. Come be a part of our team!
Silverlines Delivery team is seeking a technical writer to develop content & supporting documentation for an organizational delivery methodology enhancement initiative. In this role, you will work with the delivery methodology enhancement program team & subject matter experts to review, edit/write, & publish content.
Content will be published & made available to the professional services team on internal content management systems / wiki platforms & selected content will be made available to external clients. The position will need to collaborate with Silverlines L&D & marketing teams to develop content style guides & comply with Silverlines brand standards.
The position is currently scheduled to begin work mid-August, 2019 & conclude the initial phases of content development by the end of November. During this timeframe, the role is expected to be utilized at least half time in the initial month (20 hrs a week) with potential for full-time (up to 40 hrs a week) as the initiative progresses.
- Determine the needs of end users for technical documentation related to delivery methodology.
- Collaborate with L&D & Marketing to develop style guides & brand standards for documentation.
- Work with delivery methodology enhancement program team & subject matter experts to review, edit, & write content
- Use photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, & charts that increase users understanding
- Work with the selected mediums & content management systems/WIKI to publish content
- Standardize content leveraging approved style guides, professional services nomenclature, & Silverline brand standards.
- Prior technical writing experience & ability to provide prior work samples
- Ability to collaborate with remote team members to understand, edit/write, & refine content & artifacts
- Prior experience working with content management systems or other WIKI mediums a plus
- Ability to work with & incorporate visual aids (photography, graphs, etc.) into content
- Prior experience creating documentation for consulting firms, project management and/or technology services organizations a plus
- High-level familiarity with the following disciplines, concepts, & common terminology associated with:
- Project Management (PMI PMBOK)
- Agile Methodology
- Human Centered Design
- Organizational Change Management
- Value Realization
- Enterprise Architecture
- Quality Assurance
- Flexibility to work between 20 & 40 hrs a week during the specified timeframe as content is curated & submitted