Jopwell is a career advancement platform helping Black, Latinx, & Native American students & professionals connect with meaningful job opportunities. Jopwell partners with companies of all sizes & across all industries. We work with the world's leading employers, including, BlackRock, Facebook, Fidelity, Goldman Sachs, AppNexus, McKinsey, Morgan Stanley, Peloton, Pinterest, WeWork, The NBA, The PGA, UBS, & many others.
We are looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to join our fast-growing Campus Recruitment team. In this role, youll support team members as we identify & engage top undergraduate talent through virtual & in person recruiting events; you'll also help support our corporate partners as they hire for internships & full time roles.
- Key logistical contact for planning & execution of events
- Maintain contact with career centers, Jopwell users, & other campus stakeholders to market & plan events
- Support Client Success Managers to implement recruitment strategies for Jopwell Partners
- Act as point person for user inquiries
- Data entry & tracking in multiple systems
- Collect, track, & report on interview feedback
- Assist with projects
Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree
- 0-2 years professional experience
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize & work in a fast-paced environment with high volume
- Detail oriented with exceptional organizational & time management skills
- Strong written & verbal communication skills; ability to interact with numerous individuals
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- HR experience (internship or up to 1 year full time)
- Experience planning & executing events
- Previous experience working with ATS or other data management system
- Previous data analytics or technical knowledge
Full-Time Employee Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Equity - every employee is an owner!
- Unlimited vacation
- Medical, vision, & dental insurance
- Commuter benefits - WageWorks & MetroCard monthly subsidy
- Apple laptop computer
- Frequent team outings, weekly breakfast, & team building events
- A cool office in Union Square, with exposed brick & a 'living room' for collaborating with colleagues
- Free snacks & coffee
Learn more about Jopwell:
Jopwell is currently a team of 37 full-time employees based in NYC. Weve secured $12M in venture funding since our inception in 2015, including investments from Andreessen Horowitz, Y Combinator, Cue Ball Capital, Kapor Capital, Omidyar Network, & Magic Johnson Enterprises.
Weve also been featured extensively by both print & digital publications, including, amongst others Forbes, Inc Magazine, & NBC. Fast Company hailed us as one of the most innovative enterprise companies of 2017 & Entrepreneur included Jopwell on their list of the top 100 brilliant ideas of 2017. Forbes Magazine, LinkedIn, & Fast Company also distinguished our co-founders as 30 Under 30 award recipients.
Jopwell is an equal opportunity employer. Jopwell will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on any basis including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, predisposing genetic characteristics & genetic information, or any other classification protected by federal, state & local laws.