With Vimeo's recent rounds of funding, we are significantly investing in growing our team (https://vimeo.com/blog/post/whats-next-for-vimeo/). We are looking to bring on a Sr. Business Recruiter to help lead that growth! Were seeking someone who loves the hunt, knows how to strategically find the most qualified talent around, wherever they may be, & has the skills to build long-lasting relationships. This role will support several teams across Vimeo including Marketing, Creative, Sales, Business Development, Finance, HR, Support, etc.
What you'll do:
- Manage full-cycle recruiting for Vimeo: develop sourcing plans & innovative search strategies to attract top-tier talent; convert prospects to candidates; interview & identify qualified candidates; build & manage a robust pipeline of talent
- Partner with Hiring Managers & internal stakeholders to effectively deliver results: use a data-driven approach to advise on hiring matters & align expectations; lead kick-off / post-interview debrief meetings; communicate updates on active searches regularly
- Build competency-based interview plans for a variety of roles with a focus on removing bias from the process
- Manage job postings on internal & external sites
- Maintain ATS data integrity
- Manage job offers including negotiation & administration
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 4+ years of full cycle recruiting experience
- Proven success engaging both active & passive candidates
- Experience building strong relationships with hiring managers & stakeholders at all levels & delivering consistent results; an active & up-to-date network
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment & operate with a bias for action
- Ability to independently solve problems with little direct supervision
- Strong experience assembling / delivering offers & closing candidates effectively
- Must possess strong organizational skills, be a strategic thinker & a self-starter
- Experience working with Greenhouse ATS
Vimeo is the worlds leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, & organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate & communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse & global community. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, & strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs