- Do you have the desire to be part of the significant opportunity Okta has in the Strategic Accounts space?
- Do you have the experience & the sales success necessary to establish Okta as the key Identity Platform within Australias largest organisations?
- Do you have the desire to join the clear market leader in Enterprise Identity that also happens to be one of the coolest & most community focused technology organisations you could find?
Our Strategic Account Executive will lead the sales process within the Strategic Account territory & continually ensure territory growth & profitability by developing solid business relationships with new & existing Strategic clients for Okta.
You will continually ensure assigned territory growth & profitability by developing solid business relationships with Strategic Accounts for Okta. You will develop & execute strategies & sales tactics in the following areas: territory planning, pre-request for proposal prospecting, relationship development, pricing, presentation & delivery, negotiations, closing & managing contracts.
As a Strategic Account Executive at Okta, you will meet sales objectives & targets at profitable rates, move prospects into implementation, & meet established sales goals & quotas per plan years objectives.
Success in this role will see you organising & conducting sales presentations, site visits & product demonstrations to prospective clients & representing Okta in a consistent, effective & professional manner to grow existing & develop new Strategic Accounts. You will need to foster ongoing mutually beneficial relationships with consultants & partners & maintain a solid knowledge of Oktas business value. It is important that you exercise leadership, demonstrate results-oriented sales planning, & work in a positive & motivating way with internal counterparts & external clients.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Meet or exceed quarterly & yearly revenue targets
- Develop & execute a comprehensive Strategic Account plan
- Accelerate customer adoption
- Continually Build & Grow a robust sales pipeline
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption
- Lead contract negotiations
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key Strategic accounts
- Ensure customer success & satisfaction.
- Demonstrated enterprise sales experience working for a technology vendor selling Enterprise solutions to Strategic Accounts
- Experience selling B2B SaaS software solutions
- Effective territory development mentality
- Extensive customer network
- Strong verbal & written communications skills
- Strong leadership skills
- BS/BA degree preferred or equivalent.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative & successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies & provides flexible benefits & collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best & uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.