GRAIL is a healthcare company whose mission is to detect cancer early, when it can be cured. GRAIL is focused on alleviating the global burden of cancer by developing pioneering technology to detect & identify multiple deadly cancer types early. The company is using the power of next-generation sequencing, population-scale clinical studies, & state-of-the-art computer science & data science to enhance the scientific understanding of cancer biology, & to develop its multi-cancer early detection blood test. GRAIL is headquartered in Menlo Park, CA with locations in Washington, D.C., North Carolina, & the United Kingdom. GRAIL is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Illumina (NASDAQ:ILMN). For more information, please visit www.grail.com
Join a highly organized & exceptionally agile Executive Administration team driven by our mission: to detect cancer early, when it can be cured. We work behind the scenes making crucial contributions to the mission via those we support. This role requires highly-developed interpersonal skills, a friendly & helpful demeanor, & a solution-oriented approach.
The Senior Executive Assistant & Office Operations Manager at GRAIL:
* Ability to multitask efficiently; excelling at synthesizing & coordinating multiple communications in a fast-paced & dynamic environment.
* Views the calendar as a fluid & flexible puzzle.
* Remains calm under pressure with exceptional attention to detail.
* Enjoys working cross-functionally in partnership with teams.
* Has impeccable communication skills with an ability for establishing strong relationships.
* Takes initiative: anticipating, addressing & resolving potential needs, conflicts, or challenges.
* Adept at owning & prioritizing special projects end-to-end.
* Believes that no task is too big or too small.