NS1s mission is to unlock the potential of DNS to deliver the tech that powers our customers & the world. We are the market leader in DNS & traffic management software & services, & our customers include the biggest properties & largest enterprises on the internet, such as Salesforce, LinkedIn, Squarespace, Pandora, Imgur, Yelp, Dropbox, & many more. Our modern DNS technologies enable optimized application delivery, couple via our APIs into the tooling & processes of todays DevOps organizations, & deliver reliability & performance at global scale. We operate a worldwide, highly tuned Managed DNS network, & also deliver our technologies to customers as single-tenant software deployments. We solve incredibly challenging problems on behalf of our customers, in the most mission critical parts of their stack.
NS1s Customer Success Managers (CSMs) are valued partners for some of the most significant properties on the internet, onboarding them to our robust platform & then helping them meet their strategic objectives each year. Were looking for an individual who is eager to take on the challenge of working with a highly technical customer base whose use cases will push our platform - & our team - to consistently perform at a high level.
As an ideal candidate for this position, you thrive in cross-functional roles & have impeccable project management skills. Youre a problem solver searching for a fast-paced environment where youll have the chance to grow within an organization. Youre intrigued by the prospect of learning a new technology & putting that knowledge to use when communicating with clients. A barrage of incoming customer requests does not overwhelm you; your deep knowledge of the customer base allows you to prioritize & direct traffic accordingly.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Becoming an expert on your customers; understanding their needs & being proactive in identifying how to improve their experience with NS1
- Helping customers recognize what makes the product unique & increasing their level of comfort with accessing advanced features
- Managing new customer migrations to the NS1 platform & implementing customized project plans
- Leveraging resources across NS1's engineering teams to solve client challenges
- Coordinating & preparing business reviews for enterprise customers
- Collaborating with NS1's Customer Success Engineers on prioritizing incoming customer requests
- Identifying & qualifying opportunities for upsells & upgrades & working with Sales to bring those deals across the finish line
- 2-4 years experience as a dedicated account resource for enterprise customers, either directly or as an external consultant
- Experience leading face-to-face customer meetings & presenting to a highly technical audience
- Proven track record of crafting custom project plans that align with customer objectives
- Strong communication (written & verbal) & organizational skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment & able to thrive with limited oversight
Nice to have:
- Experience working in infrastructure technology
- Expert in Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with SQL or other database query languages
Working @ NS1
Were a fast-growing, well-funded startup based in the heart of New York Citys Financial District with offices & team members around the world. Working at NS1, youll come to understand our team is unique, both in & out of the workplace. We have PhDs, musicians, artists, & athletes working side by side, dedicated to delivering first class products. Were hardworking, but we're also a compassionate group. We understand that outside of NS1 is a world that places demands on our time. Our leadership team is dedicated to open & honest communication & we continuously strive to foster a culture of transparency, flexibility, & creativity.
- competitive compensation (salary & stock options)
- medical, dental, & vision
- commuter benefits
- flexible hours & time off
- choice of workstation
NS1 is an equal opportunity employer.