Client Success Operations
Location: New York City Office
BigID is a venture-backed enterprise security company focused on helping organizations better protect & manage the privacy of personal data: customers, employees, or clients. The company is geographically distributed, with development in Israel & operations in the US & Europe.
BigID provides enterprise software for managing & protecting customer & employee data in the data center or cloud. Our PII protection & privacy technology combines machine learning & identity intelligence to help organizations secure personal data & meet new privacy regulations like GDPR. BigID software automates PII discovery, inventory by data subject, data flow mapping, risk analysis & privacy compliance.
The technology helps find, map & de-risk personal data against loss & misuse. Security applications include enhanced breach prevention, detection & response. Privacy applications include automating data subject right requirements, data mapping, privacy impact assessment, data residency & retention, cross-border tracking & entity resolution.
More about what we do at www.bigid.com & bigid.com/resources
You are self-motivated, organized, hands-on, result driven, & intellectually curious. You enjoy working with stakeholders of different professional disciplines & coordinate both internal & external resources for professional services operations, administer learning management systems, & reporting on services & training activities.
You are comfortable interacting with clients at all levels of the organization: from the hands-on engineers, DBAs, security & privacy professionals, to Chief Information Security Officers, Chief Privacy Officers, & Chief Data Officers. Knowing how to tailor your approach depending on the target audience, you can effectively communicate both verbally & in writing to both internal & external stakeholders.
About the role
This is an operations role with the Client Success organization. You will be responsible for handling services engagement tracking, drafting SoW, administer LMS, & schedule/coordinate partner or client trainings. Well qualified candidates will have prior experience in services operation, PSA tracking, LMS management. Prior experience with enterprise software services or training organization is a must.
What you will do
- Serve as initial CS contact with customers upon signing to facilitate relevant discussions with various BigID teams including support, services, & training
- Services engagement creation, tracking, & reporting
- Services statement of work creation & review
- Tracking & reporting on services invoicing & billable hours
- PSA solution management
- Schedule & coordinate training events with customers & partners globally
- Administer learning management system including publishing new content by the training team, general courseware tasks, event creation, schedule updates, & general styling improvements
- Manage training attendance & post-training tasks
- Manage certification records
- Generate & publish training reports
- Assist with external community portal administration & related tasks
- Orchestrate cross-team initiatives across the extended CS organization
Necessary prerequisites & skill
- 3+ years of operations experience with enterprise software services group
- 2+ years in managing PSA solution(s)
- Past experience reviewing & creating Services statements of work - a must!
- Experience with LMS
- Microsoft Office
- Attention to details
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Strong organization skills
- English fluency (written & spoken)
You will stand out as a candidate if you have
- Additional years of relevant professional experience
- Experience with other privacy or security products
- Experience with basic Salesforce administration
Our people are the foundation of our success, & we place a high priority on offering a wide range of benefits that make our team happier & healthier.
- Equity participation - everyone shares in our success
- Open vacation policy - take it when you need it
- Flexible work arrangements - we are all grown-ups