Sr Sales Recruiter
Location: Ideally, role would be based on the west coast (remote OK). Sumo Logic is a cloud-native SaaS machine data analytics platform, solving complex monitoring by bringing real-time data insights securely through the cloud from millions of queries a day that analyze hundreds of petabytes of data.
As a Sr Sales Recruiter at Sumo, you will drive all Sales (GTM). We are seeking a recruiting professional who will bring a strong business acumen, a passion for recruiting passive as well as active candidates, & a genuine interest in providing an exceptional candidate & hiring manager experience.
What you'll do:
- Responsible for managing & facilitating the entire recruiting process
- Develop & execute on a sourcing strategy
- Work with managers & talent acquisition team to develop recruiting strategies
- Take a data-driven approach to develop goals, validate your activities & to measure success
- Update candidate records & job postings in recruiting systems through our ATS
- Provide follow-up correspondence with a sense of urgency to candidates on recruiting status
- Be an advocate for the candidate & deliver a world-class candidate experience
- Tracking recruiting activities in our ATS & providing candidate status in a weekly report
- Coordinating the post-interview debrief meetings & providing debrief materials
- Build strong relationships with candidates, the talent acquisition team, & our business partners
- Successfully evaluate candidates using behavioral interviewing techniques & providing thorough scorecards
Were looking for someone with:
- Education - BS/BA or equivalent experience required.
- Experience - 5 years of recruiting experience required, 7+ years preferred
- Agency & in-house experience a plus, enterprise sales software recruiting experience preferred
- Experience executing a full-cycle recruiting process
- Sourcing experience preferred
- Strong written & verbal communication skills required
- Experience with Google products, Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint preferred
- Superb customer focus, attention to detail & organizational skills preferred
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills with proven ability to take feedback & build strong productive relationships
- Experience working with Greenhouse preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment preferred
- Results orientedForward-looking & consistently acting in the best interest of the company
About Us: https://app.box.com/v/SLGeneralDossier
We are a cloud-native SaaS machine data analytics platform, solving complex monitoring problems for DevOps, SecOps & ITOps teams. Customers love our product because it allows them to easily monitor & optimize their mission critical, large scale applications.
Democratize machine data analytics through the Sumo Logic platform, bringing real-time data insights securely through the cloud.
Our microservices architecture in AWS ingests hundreds of terabytes daily across many geographic regions. Millions of queries a day analyze hundreds of petabytes of data.